+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Never get disappointed as there is so much free stuff here in the embelishment section that you could fill your hard drive. You will not be sorry you got the program. I thought the same thing when I first got mine to but the program itself won me over as it will you.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I did download the content; does it automatically go into the program?

yes. I think the reason why it looks like we get very little as most of it was given as samples so now that we have the program we still have the samples but a little extra. But really to tell the truth I never use it much as I make my own and share with all, plus others even give us kits to use. You will be quite happy.Also other sites give freebees and you can use them in scrapbook max. This program is awesome.I have been in it since shortly after they started.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Hi Cleo,

The rest of the content is on the CD that is mailed to you. When you receive the CD, be sure to install the content pack.

Hope that helps!

Sandy

Hi there... I just purchased this program and I'm loving it so far. Back to the original question though, do any of you upload your pages to a site like shutterfly or picaboo and have them make the books for you? I've been using picaboo for a long time, it was picaboo that recomended this program to me. I really love the quality of the books from picaboo, but I want more options. I did a search and found that shutterfly now offers exactly what I'm looking for, more book sizes and a cover I can customize! Has anyone used shutterfly and how is the quality of their products?

In case you were wondering, the cost of shutterfly's 8x8 book is $29.99 for the first 20 pages and $1 for each addtional page. It's less expensive then the books I was getting from picaboo. I've also figured out how to upload my sbm pages to both websites.

Also, picaboo offers 1,000s of free page backgrounds, and they are really good! Can I post the link? Here it is, let me know if I need to delete it.

Blessings, Jenna.

http://backgrounds.picaboo.com/Backgrounds/BGMain.aspx

I just ordered about 6- 8x8 prints from this site and about a handful of 4x6 prints. There is no minimum number but the shipping is the same cost no matter how many. It is cheaper to wait until you have several to print. Quality is excellant and the prints arrive cut to size.

There is a lot on the CD. I bought both photospark and max photo spark only gave me more things to make then i deleted it and moved all to max. don't use what i got to much. There was a lot of sports . And I got the wedding one but did it the same way. You only need to buy them if you need what is in them. programs are the same.
    most of what you get is on CD. You can use other kits buy dragging them on to your scrapbook max page. That is what I like most about it. they are friendly to all kits.some wont you to use only theres.
    Welcome to max
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin