+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Newbie Questions

Hi
    I am new to this so perhaps this question has already been addressed. I have the trial version of this program and am likely going to purchase the program. However, I have a few questions; when you order prints, is there a limit as to how many pictures, embellishments etc, you can have for the quoted price? Also, is there a difference between this program and the Photospark program; they look similar!

As far as I know-there is no limit on how many pictures, embellishments, etc. per page. Photospark and Scrapbookmax are basically the same program. One is marketed to scrapbookers and the other is marketed to a different group of people. Only because some people, when they see scrapbooking they don't even bother to look because they don't scrapbook, so those who want to work with their digital photos, but not necessarily scrap will be targeted by Photospark. Hope this answers your questions-and welcome aboard. This forum is a great place and you can't help but have fun.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Calkacky Guest

Cleo-

pkdoll already answered your questions, but I wanted to jump in here and say welcome. I too am still relatively new and am loving the program and loving it here. The people here are wonderful and always very helpful.

Thank you for the replies! I am looking forward to this program as it looks like it will be fun! Another question I have is; do most people print off their own pages and, if so, what kind of printer does one have?

Do most people print off their own pages and, if s, what kind of printer does one use?

You can print your own or you can use the printing service available here on SBM. I personally have an hp photo printer and I love it-but I only print the smaller pages, i.e. 6x6 or 8x8 because it takes a lot of ink. I use the printing service here for my 12x12 pages because, for one my printer doesn't do 12x12 and the printing service here does an excellent job. I love all the ones that I have had printed.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Thanks so much for the reply. I was checking out printers that do the 12 x 12 but they are quite pricey. I was thinking that if my daughters were going to use it also, it may be OK. However, the ink costs would likely be quite high. I am thinking that I will try out the print service offered here to see how it is.

I have had 30 done so far from here, all 12x12 and I have to say they do excellent work.I just slide it into my sleeve of my album and I am all done.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I am glad to hear that! At this point, I do not want to buy another printer. I have another question; I just bought the program today and installed it. There does not seem to be a whole lot more than what was in the trial version; am I missing something or do I just have to wait for the CD?

Quote Originally Posted by cleo View Post
    I am glad to hear that! At this point, I do not want to buy another printer. I have another question; I just bought the program today and installed it. There does not seem to be a whole lot more than what was in the trial version; am I missing something or do I just have to wait for the CD?
    Did you download the content part

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst