+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Helpppppp me

Default Helpppppp me

I would not like to have your key however go. How?? can me help thank. I do not find your Scrap Sweet would like I also have thank very beautifully, there sorry I can so well English write. Can you me mail send ok??

I dont have a key and I certainly dont even know where to begin to find one! I can only hope someone here can help ya! I am not sure if you are happy or sad at the moment. But please be patience someone will help soon I hope!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Sorry but I am not sure what u mean, what do you mean a key? Wgat language do you speak, I'm sure someone will be able to help then
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Calkacky Guest

She speaks German. If you look at the other post she did, Rosana Brito from here came on the boards and spoke to her in German. I tried to PM Rosana, but she doesn't accept them. I'm hoping she can come on here and talk to her in German and translate to English so someone here can help her out.

Ohhhh THANKS Amy!! I will email Rosana and get her in here! Hey I havent seen her in a week, I hope everything is ok with her!
    wait a minute... Ro speaks portegese!!! Hmmmm I will let her know anyway!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Now with the two languages together with english should be very interesting. Hope they can do well with it. Rosana learned fast or did we

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Calkacky Guest

Cool, Crops. Glad you can e-mail her. I just assumed the language she wrote in another of catwoman's post was german. I think Rosana's profile said she was in germany. Ya know, almost every country can speak multiple languages but the U.S., so it may not have been German. It sure is worth a try to help catwoman out.

I have posted this link before, but here it is again. This is a online translater for many languages. I have used it many times and it is very easy to use.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/