• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Help Me Write My Resignation In A Poem

I would love a poem written. I started nursing in 1973.I got my full time postion in 1979. I have to give my notice on Monday of next week and i would like to be different.I would like to do it in a poem form.A little about myself. I am Crazy, soft,huggy,can joke around and get my point across to patients.I work with some nice nurses and some not so nice. I used to luv my work but all cuts backs I do not like to work now though I do not show it.I am a hard worker.So if yah can come up with a witty poem I would love to use it. I retire Oct. 1 of this year and I am taking vacation so I will be done a little earlier.So Please please help me.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

Eye, wish I could help -just not witty or talented enough. We all know you are different and love you for it.
    Good luck, I retired about a year ago and still miss it sometimes - a few of the people, the extra income and the stimulation of a job well done. Don't miss the aggravation - have enough in other parts of my life.
    Hovever, the pleasure of doing a lot of things when I desire is well worth retiring.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Well it was a good thought. I have to have it in by Monday so I better get my brain working.Thanks anyways.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

WoW it's getting closer and closer!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

EYE, I will get right on this for you....IT is for retirement, right? PM me with some more info....I'd love to help...
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Poem

OK EYE, I did this in a hour so bare with me...Use it all or part of it, or none of it...lol...

I've been fortunate to achieve my goal
            and retire with health and family still whole
            It's a time we all hope someday to find
            with no clock to watch except in our mind
            I proudly joined this field in 1973
            what an expierence it has been for me...

Now I will have the free time to fullfill my dreams
            to just sit beside the crystal clear streams,
            to get close to nature on intimate terms,
            its a god's way to live as one soon learns.
            I will have more time to spend with family
            and gives me the chance to just be me....

Today, I will say my final farewell
            not a subject for all to dwell
            I do hope my crazinees and hard work
            will be missed but not over looked
            For I have made some great friends here
            and those of you will always remain dear....

Michelle McCoy

Comment

• crops2dawn
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

WOW Eye that is gonna be here before ya know it!!! Thats YOU being clever... a retiring poem! And Wolvsie that is really a good one!!! It's perfect!!!! I hope Eye sees it before she is done writing one herself!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                OK EYE, I did this in a hour so bare with me...Use it all or part of it, or none of it...lol...

I've been fortunate to achieve my goal
                and retire with health and family still whole
                It's a time we all hope someday to find
                with no clock to watch except in our mind
                I proudly joined this field in 1973
                what an expierence it has been for me...

Now I will have the free time to fullfill my dreams
                to just sit beside the crystal clear streams,
                to get close to nature on intimate terms,
                its a god's way to live as one soon learns.
                I will have more time to spend with family
                and gives me the chance to just be me....

Today, I will say my final farewell
                not a subject for all to dwell
                I do hope my crazinees and hard work
                will be missed but not over looked
                For I have made some great friends here
                and those of you will always remain dear....

Michelle McCoy
                Oh my goodness this is perfect. Thank you so much. I will use this .You are so good at wording .It is me through and through in every line. xo xo. You nailed me down pact. Wow. You are a good friend and I luv yah. Thank you so very very much.I just wanted to be different then anyone and instead of writting a stupid boring letter I now can do it this way. You have pleased me so much.How can I ever repay you.
                sigpic

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

Wow Wolvsie that is very nice. I know Eye is extremely happy with this one. Way to go!! Again, so much talent on this site!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Wow Wolvsie! That is great. Now we all know who to find when we need a poem!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Thanks everyone for the comments...and anytime someone needs one, I am here...I love to express others and myself in writing...I think I am more talented in doing that then scrapbook creating...lol..You are so welcome EYE, and no need to repay me, what are friends for? Everyone here has helped me out when I needed it...Especially, a good laugh...So I hope you enjoy your retirement, and God Bless you down your road of leisure....<wink>
                      Love ya buddy...

Comment

• *eng*
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2006

That's a brilliant poem wolvsie, you'll be inundated with requests now! You're well prepared now eye
                        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                          That's a brilliant poem wolvsie, you'll be inundated with requests now! You're well prepared now eye
                          I sure am prepared. The poem was so perfect and I am so excited.I will have a first poem for resignation probably in all Novs Scotia. I wanted to learn yoga so that I could learn to kick my a-- on the way out the door so I could get out faster ha ha.But I thought not a good idea as it may cripple me up ha ha.
                          sigpic

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

It is all done and and passed in. I was so excited to see a poem that actually was me in every word. Thank yah with all my heart.Now there is not turning backjust forward.
                            sigpic

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

I am so flattered you liked as much as you did....I just wish I had more time to write one for you...I really hope you enjoy your retirement sweetie...and I am sure you will be missed there...

Comment

Working...
                              X