X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AmeliasMuma
    Layout Whiz
    • Dec 2006

Wow .. just read the poem. Its fantastic. Eye you are a genius for thinking up such a plan and Wolvsie you are a genius to for coming up with such a great poem.
    Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Well I put in my retirement poem todayGuess what it did. It made my boss cry.My boss used to be my co-worker way back and we started around the same time. So we have many years as knowing each other.So it was a perfect poem in every way.Now I cannot turn back.Big step.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• mswizard
        Digi Sage
        • Mar 2007

Sweet Michelle! Ya can tell your kids aren't home LOL! Love the poem and I think it's perfect for Eye's retirement! Beautiful/wonderful job GF! <<<<<huggggssss>>>>>

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
        Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Thank you again EYE.....Sorry it made her cry...but its all good I'm sure....Glad you enjoyed it..Anytime you need something I am here for ya...<wink>
          Wiz, my kids came home yesterday....I don't think they finally shut up until bedtime...lol...I was ready to get out the duct tape...But I used most of it already....hahahahaha.....You are too funny....
          Love ya...

If anyone ever needs words written for them, let me know, I would love to help....<wink>
          Stay sweet all...xo
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Wow, two great minds. Great poem, great peekaboo! Both you ladies have done good. I'm proud as a peacock!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pkdoll
              Scrap Guru
              • Dec 2006

Eye I am so happy that it was such a hit for your boss. She's crying because she is going to miss ya!!! Who wouldn't miss someone as sweet as you??!! Salutes to you both!!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
              X