+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thanks everyone for the comments...and anytime someone needs one, I am here...I love to express others and myself in writing...I think I am more talented in doing that then scrapbook creating...lol..You are so welcome EYE, and no need to repay me, what are friends for? Everyone here has helped me out when I needed it...Especially, a good laugh...So I hope you enjoy your retirement, and God Bless you down your road of leisure....<wink>
    Love ya buddy...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

That's a brilliant poem wolvsie, you'll be inundated with requests now! You're well prepared now eye
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    That's a brilliant poem wolvsie, you'll be inundated with requests now! You're well prepared now eye
    I sure am prepared. The poem was so perfect and I am so excited.I will have a first poem for resignation probably in all Novs Scotia. I wanted to learn yoga so that I could learn to kick my a-- on the way out the door so I could get out faster ha ha.But I thought not a good idea as it may cripple me up ha ha.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

It is all done and and passed in. I was so excited to see a poem that actually was me in every word. Thank yah with all my heart.Now there is not turning backjust forward.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I am so flattered you liked as much as you did....I just wish I had more time to write one for you...I really hope you enjoy your retirement sweetie...and I am sure you will be missed there...

Wow .. just read the poem. Its fantastic. Eye you are a genius for thinking up such a plan and Wolvsie you are a genius to for coming up with such a great poem.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Well I put in my retirement poem todayGuess what it did. It made my boss cry.My boss used to be my co-worker way back and we started around the same time. So we have many years as knowing each other.So it was a perfect poem in every way.Now I cannot turn back.Big step.

Sweet Michelle! Ya can tell your kids aren't home LOL! Love the poem and I think it's perfect for Eye's retirement! Beautiful/wonderful job GF! <<<<<huggggssss>>>>>

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Thank you again EYE.....Sorry it made her cry...but its all good I'm sure....Glad you enjoyed it..Anytime you need something I am here for ya...<wink>
    Wiz, my kids came home yesterday....I don't think they finally shut up until bedtime...lol...I was ready to get out the duct tape...But I used most of it already....hahahahaha.....You are too funny....
    Love ya...

If anyone ever needs words written for them, let me know, I would love to help....<wink>
    Stay sweet all...xo

Wow, two great minds. Great poem, great peekaboo! Both you ladies have done good. I'm proud as a peacock!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store