Anybody Use ACDSee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Use ACDSee?

I am coming to the end of my free trial of ACDSee and need to make a decision as to whether to purchase it. I love it as I can organize my photos and all my digital scrapbooking stuff. I also love being able to assign key words or categorize my stuff. My problem is that I don't know how to use it in conjunction with this program. Whenever I want to choose a picture it goes back to my hard drive where I have to search and search instead of being able to use ACDSee where everything is organized.

If you have any advice for me as to how to use ACDSee with SBM, I would appreciate you posting it.
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

I have been using the program for more years that I can remember!!! I don't know what I would do without it.

I keep all my work files from all my programs in "My Documents", that way I can find them easily and also back them up regularly. Also, since I create my own embellishments, when I'm ready to put it all together in SBM, I have both programs open side by side, and I drag and drop from ACDSee to SBM.

Hope this helps!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah! Thanks. I tried drop and drag in both SBM and my other program I have and it works in both. I am so excited! I have to laugh because only another digiscrapbooker could understand how such a little thing could be as exciting as this.

Thanks so much Granny! You are awesome!

Comment

• bensenc
        • Mar 2007

there are two ways.

You can drag & drop or set up ACDSee so that it opens the images in your software. Here are instr's. Once you set this up, then you can select an image & use Ctrl E

If this works can you email me please? so that I know it works with Scrapbook Max. email is [email protected]

Comment

Connie-
          I will try this when I get home from work this evening and will let you know. I actually have two scrapbooking programs currently installed on my computer. I will let you know about both.

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Am a recent user of ACDsee and it's wicked..I love it. I purchased it before the trial ended. I have used Picassa which is great but I think ACDSee is worth the money
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thanks Eng. Everything I've ever read about it concurs with your opinion. I am going to purchase it soon.

Comment

Working...
              X