X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kathrose2
    • Jul 2007

Question

Hi all, I'm a newbie to SBM. I recently downloaded some free alphabets from an internet site but they have grouped letters on the same page. So ABCDEFG are on one page and I can't separate the letters out to spell anything. Is there any way of separating them with SBM or do you have to do things like that in another program like Photoshop? I only have SBM on my computer. Do others have another program like PSE to do the extra things like brushes and designing your own elements etc? Just interested to know what more experienced digi scrappers are doing.. Do you use a couple of programs in combination with SBM?

Thanks!
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

You copy the picture into your page and than you go to effects-than crop. You can than crop down to the letter that you need. Than you can resize it to any size you want. Hope that helps.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• mint
      Layout Whiz
      • Oct 2006

Sometime when I get things group together like that I email the co and its a fault of the download or something they will separate them. if they don't I don't shop that site again.
      Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

I think they download them that way. Must be easier for them. You can crop them in your program. I have done that.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Kathrose2
          • Jul 2007

Thanks for that. I never thought of using the crop feature, that should work well! Do you guys use photoshop or similar program as well as SBM? Does it give you more options/versatility? Just curious!

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Hi Kath... I sent you a pm.
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
            X