+ Reply to Thread

Default Need Help Please

I know this has been discussed before, but I can't find it. How do you save a template as smt? When I work on templates in sbm and I want to clear out my projects in max so it doesn't get so full how do I save templates I created so I can use them again later. Once you save them to images it is a .jpg and you can't put it back into sbm to use later again and edit. Or can you?? I'm so confused and I can't find where it's been talked about before. Could someone please help me with this?? Thank you.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Hi doll to make a SMT file click

File > Export Template

i then take all my smt files (my docs >scrapbookmax>templates) and save them on my external drive

fiona xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Fiona- thank you so much!! I knew it was something easy like that-but for the life of me I couldn't remember!! You are a "doll"

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48