+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help

Default Help

I just got eh full version of scrapbook max and installed it. But i haven got half the stuff that is advertised that i am suposed to ger with the CD, i only got a few extra backgrounds and templates and a handful of embellishments... have installed it twice now and not sure what to do...

hope someone is able to help as i waited 2 weeks for this to arrive and was so excited about getting started with all the new things
    my Buddies are angelwithin

make sure you install the content pack too

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Default Hi

Hiya, i did install content pack from teh cd - and have done it all twice now but i still have a lot of backgrounds, templates, etc missng - should i have removed the trial version first before doing this? i didnt want to remove the trial version as i have so much stuff on there and didnt want to lose it

Angry Hmmm

I have installed SBM for 3rd time but i still have templates and backgrounds missing, this is driving me mad

I am eithre doing something wrong or being a complete numpty... are the backgrounds listed seperatly or something because i dont have a lot of the ones that are advertised on the contents....

Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    Hiya, i did install content pack from teh cd - and have done it all twice now but i still have a lot of backgrounds, templates, etc missng - should i have removed the trial version first before doing this? i didnt want to remove the trial version as i have so much stuff on there and didnt want to lose it
    you are susposed to remove the trail version before installing the full version....i believe your files are saved when you do this but you could always move all the files you want to save to a back up file first just to be on the safe side

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Smile

I remember having this problem - you need to remove the trial version before you install the new program and content. Your work is saved in My Documents and won't be removed!

Good luck! Once the tech stuff is over, you're going to have so much fun!!!
    Julie

Unhappy hmmm

OK, i uninstalled trial versiona dn installed full version - all my stuff was saved so that was good but nothing has changed, there are certain backgrounds and templates that i am missing

Calkacky Guest

Are you sure there is something missing or could it be that you didn't get as much stuff as you expected. I just recently did a post titled "Am I missing something?" about the same problem. It turned out that there isn't near as much preloaded stuff as I expected or as I had with another program I have.

Perhaps you could describe what you think you should have gotten but did not!