X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MA3
    • Aug 2006

Celebrate_America_by_MA3

I can hardly believe it's July 1st already...I wanted to give my Max Family a Kit I Created a Year ago...called Celebrate America, it's 300 DPI, and is 46 Megs ( Broken down in 2 Zips )...I Hope you can find some use for it

Heres the Links:

Thank-You xs a Trillion, Zillion...Your Sweet and thoughtful comments means the world to me....Simply put, I Love Each and everyone here at MAX
    Attached Files
  • AmeliasMuma
    Layout Whiz
    • Dec 2006

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful kit. You are such a sweetie. Hope your feeling better than you were and still so very proud of you and how far you have got. Just remember to relax and take it easy.
    Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• makeyesup
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2006

Thanks MaryAnn for sharing this with us. It's a great kit and much appreciated. Your generosity just proves what a great person you are. Please enjoy your scrapbooking and don't overdo, we want you completely well.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Though I am a Canadian I can still use these on my trip to America next year. Couple of us nurses are going to party hardy in America.So if we get a flat tire I may be callin on yah xo
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• NanaC95565
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2006

BEAUTIFUL! MaryAnn. Thanks so much for sharing. Sure hope you are relaxing and taking care of yourself.

Visit my blog
          Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

Thank you so much, Mary Ann! How wonderful to know you're able to use the computer again! Take care of yourself!!!
            Julie

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

MaryAnn, thanks for this kit, very pretty and I love the teddy bear....Hope you are feeling better....Stay sweet...
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Mary Ann, so wonderful to see you here!!!! Hope you're feeling on top of the world. Eat your soup, take two aspirings, and call me any time at all!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• autisticwonder
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Nov 2006

TOTALLY BRILLIANT, JAW DROPPING WONDERLICIOUS!! Key ingredients for SPOILING US!! LOVE it GIRL!! THANKS so VERY MUCH for this BEAUTIFUL KIT!! So HaPpY to see you back in business!! HUGS!!

Comment

• juliehclark
                    Challenge Host
                    • Jun 2006

lovely kit, Mary Ann!!!

you are so thoughtful! hope you are feeling well, lady! xoxox

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

Wow, thanks so much MA, but It is so good to see you in here posting. I hope that means you are feeling better. Please take care of yourself! We have all missed you around here, and wouldn't want you to have a set back.
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• knzus
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jan 2007

Mary Anne, you are such a sweetheart -- THANK YOU! These are beeeeeeeeeeeeeauuuuuuuuutifulllllllllll! Yep yep!

Hubby and I have sure been keeping you in our prayers here for your continued healing and well-being! {{BIG HUGZ}}
                        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Debbie Howitt
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Sep 2006

thankyou so much for sharing this kit

Comment

• *eng*
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2006

Thinking of others as usual! That is a beautiful kit. You are so kind.I hope one of my children decide to go on holiday to the USA so I can use it.I agree, that teddy is adorable.
                            Do take care.x
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• mswizard
                              Digi Sage
                              • Mar 2007

MaryAnn this kit is absolutely Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Working...
                              X