+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wow, thanks so much MA, but It is so good to see you in here posting. I hope that means you are feeling better. Please take care of yourself! We have all missed you around here, and wouldn't want you to have a set back.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Mary Anne, you are such a sweetheart -- THANK YOU! These are beeeeeeeeeeeeeauuuuuuuuutifulllllllllll! Yep yep!

Hubby and I have sure been keeping you in our prayers here for your continued healing and well-being! {{BIG HUGZ}}
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Thumbs up

thankyou so much for sharing this kit

Thinking of others as usual! That is a beautiful kit. You are so kind.I hope one of my children decide to go on holiday to the USA so I can use it.I agree, that teddy is adorable.
    Do take care.x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

MaryAnn this kit is absolutely Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    Though I am a Canadian I can still use these on my trip to America next year. Couple of us nurses are going to party hardy in America.So if we get a flat tire I may be callin on yah xo
    OMG!! Eye is coming to America! Where are you going eye?? I hope that you have lots of fun!!

Mary-Thank you so much for sharing! This is great stuff. Hope you are feeling better each and every day.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Wow !! What A Wonderful Kit This Is !!!!! And Even More So Like The Designer Of This Kit !~way To Go !!! We Here All Loves Ya Too..

Thanks for sharing this kit is it so pretty!! I love it and can't wait to use it!! Thanks again!! Clara Sue

Ohhh MA this is stunning as always! Love it! Thanks soo much for sharing with us! You are the bestest!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Hi MA3, Is this kit stil available? The Links no longer work. I'd love to have it if it is, thanks.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35