+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Celebrate_America_by_MA3

I can hardly believe it's July 1st already...I wanted to give my Max Family a Kit I Created a Year ago...called Celebrate America, it's 300 DPI, and is 46 Megs ( Broken down in 2 Zips )...I Hope you can find some use for it

Heres the Links:

http://www.4shared.com/file/18995727...y_MA3_001.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/18996568...y_MA3_002.html

Thank-You xs a Trillion, Zillion...Your Sweet and thoughtful comments means the world to me....Simply put, I Love Each and everyone here at MAX
    Attached Images

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful kit. You are such a sweetie. Hope your feeling better than you were and still so very proud of you and how far you have got. Just remember to relax and take it easy.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Thanks MaryAnn for sharing this with us. It's a great kit and much appreciated. Your generosity just proves what a great person you are. Please enjoy your scrapbooking and don't overdo, we want you completely well.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Though I am a Canadian I can still use these on my trip to America next year. Couple of us nurses are going to party hardy in America.So if we get a flat tire I may be callin on yah xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

BEAUTIFUL! MaryAnn. Thanks so much for sharing. Sure hope you are relaxing and taking care of yourself.

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

Smile

Thank you so much, Mary Ann! How wonderful to know you're able to use the computer again! Take care of yourself!!!
    Julie

MaryAnn, thanks for this kit, very pretty and I love the teddy bear....Hope you are feeling better....Stay sweet...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Mary Ann, so wonderful to see you here!!!! Hope you're feeling on top of the world. Eat your soup, take two aspirings, and call me any time at all!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

TOTALLY BRILLIANT, JAW DROPPING WONDERLICIOUS!! Key ingredients for SPOILING US!! LOVE it GIRL!! THANKS so VERY MUCH for this BEAUTIFUL KIT!! So HaPpY to see you back in business!! HUGS!!

lovely kit, Mary Ann!!!

you are so thoughtful! hope you are feeling well, lady! xoxox

Please visit my SBM store!