Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Granny. I had to read it twice, but it is now clearer than mud! I actually understand. After all that, I think I need to come over for computer lessons. I'm afraid though of all those apes you got runnin' around there so after I go banana shopping, I'll be right over.

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Oh, wow, I must read this section more. I early missed this. What a wonderful thing to do. I shall definitely purchase it
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
        As a CT member I was asked to contribute to this kit..I feel very honored to have been asked and to have a small part in helping this little girl..the first time I saw the pictures of her..my heart melted and I cant get her off my mind..I can't wait to see the entire kit myself..each one of us has only seen what we made..and whats on the pages in the gallery..I can't wait to buy it and am hoping it will be in the stores soon...when it is..if you post at other sites, ask someone in charge if you can post the link that tells Rosies story and the link where the kit can be purchased...we need to spread the word.. the more people that know about it the more kits we will sell...just be sure you ask first..
        I just wanted to say a big thank you for your interest and to say that yes..the designers started the ball rolling making the kit.. but you all will be the ones helping Rosie the most by buying it...its just another showing of all the love and caring of the people in the community..

Jazzie, I agree with you on this one...As a designer here as well, I offered a kit to help with this mega blow out for Rosie...(I don't know how much they used out of it as of yet...<wink>) but I will be purchasing this kit early next week...My mom and myself made a donation already....but I can always use another kit...lol.... Anywho, it is the help of everyone spreading the word, that will make this even more special and worth it for Rosie....So keep up the good work...That cute little girl can use all the help she can get, as well as the family...I am honored to be a part of it....
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• mswizard
          Digi Sage
          • Mar 2007

Well said Wolvsie! I'm like gonna try to do ALL the challanges this month Including yours! Just cuz I know I have to win SOMETHING! hehe Wait..I have already won the best gift of all....All my friends here! Nope not sucking up *<wink>* lol..yeah, I know, that's YOUR signature...I Stole it HAR HAR HAR!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
          Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Eng--I know the feeling. I am new here, but never really came to this area until the other day. I'm so glad I did as I wouldn't have wanted to miss a chance to donate. Do you think a post should be put on the general discussion section and possibly the nsbr section as there may be some who don't come here either, but who may want to donate and/or purchase the kit?

Comment

• makeyesup
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2006

Just purchased the kit. It is spectacular and recomend to anyone who would like a great mix of scrapbooking papers and elements.

Well done to all that contributed. Happy to help little Rosie.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Kazr
                Layout Whiz
                • Mar 2006

hi there & congrats for a wonderful kit ,you have done a marvellous job for a wonderful cause !
                I have a query & hope you can answer it for me please!
                I want to purchase the entire kit in one hit if possible, but being on dial up I need to know if its possible that the kit was broken up into several files, as I am not sure I can download 181 mgs in one go,I can certainly give it a go as I was successful recently in getting one that was 150mgs
                but it took just over 11 hours & its a bit of worry if the server resets itself after a while,i lose everything & have to try again.
                Hope I am not being a bother,thanks in advance,
                hugs Karyn.

Comment

• vnginger
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Jun 2006

Such a loving thing to do.... Wonderful job, design team!!! I will purchase the kit.

Best of luck, Rosie!

sigpic

Comment

• juliehclark
                    Challenge Host
                    • Jun 2006

I am pretty sure at steve's place, it will be broken up, even if you buy it all together. He's in LA for a few days and probably not checking in here.

Hopefully it will be availabe at SBM soon! (It was a HUGE task to ask Desmond to upload everything and it's just taking a while...)

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by juliehclark View Post
                      I am pretty sure at steve's place, it will be broken up, even if you buy it all together. He's in LA for a few days and probably not checking in here.

Hopefully it will be availabe at SBM soon! (It was a HUGE task to ask Desmond to upload everything and it's just taking a while...)

Julie, yes, at Steve's place you can purchase it in pieces....He has it broken down pretty good, due to file sizes being so large for the whole package...
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• makeyesup
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                        Julie, yes, at Steve's place you can purchase it in pieces....He has it broken down pretty good, due to file sizes being so large for the whole package...
                        Originally posted by juliehclark View Post

After I purchased the entire kit as one, received an email from Steve with a link to download each piece separately.
                        Had already downloaded the large file 180MG since I have a DSL connection and it was OK.

Looks like if you purchase the kit, you can wait for the email for separate links. That would be easier than purchasing all the little links by themselves. Didn't check it price wise, since I wanted the whole enchilada.......
                        It's a great kit too and a terrific cause.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• juliehclark
                          Challenge Host
                          • Jun 2006

if you *buy* them piece by piece, it is more expensive.

But if you buy the whole thing (for a great price!), I *think* you will get multiple download links.

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• workingjo3
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Sep 2006

I got the MEGA KIT and all I can say is wow! Well worth the price. I am on DSL and it took about 20 minutes to download and install. Then I just had to make a few pages using some of the great stuff included in this kit. Here are links to 2 of the pages I made so far:

and

Thanks Jo

Comment

• Manatee25
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Mar 2007

Beautiful Jo!!! Love the pages!!!! This kit is pretty amazing!!!!!
                              Don't procrastinate being happy!
                              And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                              Orange Blossom- new release
                              sigpic
                              My SBM store

Comment

• mswizard
                                Digi Sage
                                • Mar 2007

Yeah Jo, Awesome Layouts! I can't wait till the Kit is in the sbm store...I', too lazy to unpack and move stuff around anymore hehe.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                                Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Working...
                                X