X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juliehclark
    Challenge Host
    • Jun 2006

thank you so much for purchasing the kit! i am glad to hear that you are pleased with it!

lovely layouts!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

I purchased the whole thing yesterday and it is amazing. I cannot believe the whole kit was as cheap as it was. It is definitely worth getting. And hey, you are helping out a little girl.

Comment

• juliehclark
        Challenge Host
        • Jun 2006

here's another layout i just finished with the Speaking Of Rosie MEGAkit!

Comment

• workingjo3
          Mad Scrapper
          • Sep 2006

Oh my. I wish I had thought of putting the bubble machine in the bathroom. Less mess to clean up. LOL
          I love the angle of the photo.
          Great page too!
          Jo

Comment

• pkdoll
            Scrap Guru
            • Dec 2006

Julie I love your LO with the bubble machine!! I can't wait to purchase this kit as well. Looks like a real bargain.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Kazr
              Layout Whiz
              • Mar 2006

Thank you all for answering my query,I truly appreciate the files being split into smaller sizes,it's so much easier when on dial up,look forward to purchasing the kit soon,
              hugs Karyn.

Comment

• Kazr
                Layout Whiz
                • Mar 2006

Have now purchased the kit from Steve & look forward to his return so he can send me the links for the files,I am thrilled I can help Rosie in a little way & also benefit with such a
                lovely kit,well done ladies & gents,you should all be proud

Comment

• knzus
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2007

Desmond..note this "glitch"

Originally posted by juliehclark View Post
                  http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...php?file=14098 here's another layout i just finished with the Speaking Of Rosie MEGAkit!
                  Have already looked at this layout and left my comments (LOVE it, Julie!)...but Desmond, if you see this, when I click on the link I get one of the "Download File" windows to a JPG. Thought maybe it was just a momentary glitch yesterday when I tried it, but it still does it today. At least I knew enough to just go to the gallery and look for Julie's layout, LOL!
                  Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• juliehclark
                    Challenge Host
                    • Jun 2006

that was my bad... i copied the url of the photo upload instead of the page. whoops!

Comment

• makeyesup
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jun 2006

Originally posted by juliehclark View Post
                      that was my bad... i copied the url of the photo upload instead of the page. whoops!
                      We all have our 'whoops' days. When I tried to open your link and saw what happened, I just said noway and went to your layout section. Think that I left a message and if not, I'm sorry cause it was a great LO for a terrific kit.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

I was wondering where to find the link too. I hadn't seen it. I will have to check it out too. Nice layouts so far! It looks like a great kit for a wonderful cause.
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Feb 2006

Well, I downloaded the kit. It is beautiful. Of course with 6 Grandsons, there was not much need for this much purple and pink, but with a little tweaking and using the color effects in SBM I changed it to blues. I think it turned out very well, if I say so myself!

Comment

• pkdoll
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Dec 2006

marion he gets cuter and cuter each time I see him. I am so very happy that everything turned out so wonderful for you and your family. He's a gem!!! Love your LO too.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• pkdoll
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Dec 2006

Well I just downloaded the kit as well and now I will have to play for a while. Can't wait.

Comment

• juliehclark
                                Challenge Host
                                • Jun 2006

Oh Marion! He's delicious!!!

I am so glad you used the kit and changed the colors - it turned out beautiful!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X