Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: July Challenge!

Is this kit available yet? I keep checking, but I'm not seeing a link to purchase yet.

as wondering the same thing myself. I know you can get it in jpg/png in Steve's store but when is it gonna be in SBM's store? The kit is awesome btw!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

As a CT member I was asked to contribute to this kit..I feel very honored to have been asked and to have a small part in helping this little girl..the first time I saw the pictures of her..my heart melted and I cant get her off my mind..I can't wait to see the entire kit myself..each one of us has only seen what we made..and whats on the pages in the gallery..I can't wait to buy it and am hoping it will be in the stores soon...when it is..if you post at other sites, ask someone in charge if you can post the link that tells Rosies story and the link where the kit can be purchased...we need to spread the word.. the more people that know about it the more kits we will sell...just be sure you ask first..
    I just wanted to say a big thank you for your interest and to say that yes..the designers started the ball rolling making the kit.. but you all will be the ones helping Rosie the most by buying it...its just another showing of all the love and caring of the people in the community..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Calkacky Guest

What is the difference in .smt, .smb and .jpg, .png formats? I clicked on the iiRe site link where you can purchase the kit in .jpg & .png formats and it is available for purchase for $13.50 for the complete kit. I cannot believe it is that cheap. I surely expected a bigger price tag considering all it has. I'm new to all this and don't know which format I should download it in.

Cal....

The images in the smb files are either pngs or jpgs. The only difference is that they have been put on a file form that when you double click it, it install the images automatically to the right folders in your SBM program. In SBM, you can use images from many programs, in many formats like pngs, jpgs, bmps, tifs, and others. You just have to bring them into the program manually.

Smts are the template format that SBM uses. Again, when you double click the file, it automatically gets installed in the template folder.

You can buy the kit from Steve, and use it in Max.

Clear as mud, I know! So it's my brain.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Calkacky Guest

Thanks Granny. I had to read it twice, but it is now clearer than mud! I actually understand. After all that, I think I need to come over for computer lessons. I'm afraid though of all those apes you got runnin' around there so after I go banana shopping, I'll be right over.

Oh, wow, I must read this section more. I early missed this. What a wonderful thing to do. I shall definitely purchase it
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by jazzieal View Post
    As a CT member I was asked to contribute to this kit..I feel very honored to have been asked and to have a small part in helping this little girl..the first time I saw the pictures of her..my heart melted and I cant get her off my mind..I can't wait to see the entire kit myself..each one of us has only seen what we made..and whats on the pages in the gallery..I can't wait to buy it and am hoping it will be in the stores soon...when it is..if you post at other sites, ask someone in charge if you can post the link that tells Rosies story and the link where the kit can be purchased...we need to spread the word.. the more people that know about it the more kits we will sell...just be sure you ask first..
    I just wanted to say a big thank you for your interest and to say that yes..the designers started the ball rolling making the kit.. but you all will be the ones helping Rosie the most by buying it...its just another showing of all the love and caring of the people in the community..

Jazzie, I agree with you on this one...As a designer here as well, I offered a kit to help with this mega blow out for Rosie...(I don't know how much they used out of it as of yet...<wink>) but I will be purchasing this kit early next week...My mom and myself made a donation already....but I can always use another kit...lol.... Anywho, it is the help of everyone spreading the word, that will make this even more special and worth it for Rosie....So keep up the good work...That cute little girl can use all the help she can get, as well as the family...I am honored to be a part of it....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Well said Wolvsie! I'm like gonna try to do ALL the challanges this month Including yours! Just cuz I know I have to win SOMETHING! hehe Wait..I have already won the best gift of all....All my friends here! Nope not sucking up *<wink>* lol..yeah, I know, that's YOUR signature...I Stole it HAR HAR HAR!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Calkacky Guest

Eng--I know the feeling. I am new here, but never really came to this area until the other day. I'm so glad I did as I wouldn't have wanted to miss a chance to donate. Do you think a post should be put on the general discussion section and possibly the nsbr section as there may be some who don't come here either, but who may want to donate and/or purchase the kit?