Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: July Challenge!

Default July Challenge!

Hi All!

Myself and 14 other designers have been working hard for weeks on a charity kit that is going to be released this week.

I'd like to challenge you all to go visit the website, read Rosie's story, and then if you buy the kit or part of it, post your layouts to this thread!

To learn more about the kit please visit:

http://SpeakingOfRosie.com

Everyone who buys the kit and posts a layout using it, will recieve a freebie mini-kit from me at the end of the month!!!

I hope to see tons of great layouts with the SpeakngOfRosie MEGAKIT!
    Last edited by juliehclark; 07-01-2007 at 05:13 PM.

Please visit my SBM store!

Smile

Wow .... I'm totally lost for words. Having been to the site and read up about the beautiful Rosie [boy is she cute or is she cute?] I am sitting here so proud of you all. This a wonderful thing you guys n girls have done and as soon as I can I'll be buying some if not all of the kit.

Rosie is special with a mind that is special. You peeps are fantastic. Well done.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Just making sure and looking for confirmation on this.
    The challenge is to post Layouts only. No templates or enbies like the other challenges. As this kit is bought we cant go around giving our stuff away in this one. Its basically like the Groove contest.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Default Re July Challenges

Wow, I can't believe how a bunch of people can come together for someone they don't really know and do such a great thing. I myself am a mother of a 6 year boy that has ADHA. To see this is wonderful. If only everybody out there was as thoughtful as you guys. I will be buying the kit for sure, can't wait.
    Great Job
    Nicole

Default NO TEMPLATE freebies..PICTURES of LAYOUTS

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliasMuma View Post
    Just making sure and looking for confirmation on this.
    The challenge is to post Layouts only. No templates or enbies like the other challenges. As this kit is bought we cant go around giving our stuff away in this one. Its basically like the Groove contest.
    EXCELLENT POINT you brought out Muma!! Granny would be on us for putting templates out from Rosie's kit..but pictures and postings and links to Gallery for your FANTASTIC layouts is not a problem!!

Hey..Julie..you might want to consider all the extra's leftover that didn't go in the kit..could be used as some sort of promotional challenge here perhaps!! I don't know..But just a thought!!

I'm EXCITED!! GREAT idea!!

Yes - Please post your LAYOUTS to this thread and in the gallery - NOt templates

I will be giving away a freebie mini-kit to all who participate.

Please visit my SBM store!

Here is an example using just a few of some of the items in the kit. Made as a 4x6 card. Maybe I'll even print this one out and use photos of myself to give to hubby...hide it in his lunch pail before he goes to work, hehe.

Butterfly shape is from set of photo-shapers originally received from Linda W.

Note - this is NOT a template...simply an example layout.
    Attached Images
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

How sweet is this. I am looking forward to the release of the mega pac. This is such a special tribute and a lot of caring.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

I am buying it (the Kit) AND making a donation to Rosie because I am finding out exactly what her family is going through with all the therapy and it warms my heart seeing what a little help can do for a child with disabilities! You 'guys' are the most wonderful people I have ever had the pleasure to 'meet'. A more caring, giving, bunch of people you won't find anywhere but here! I love you all and I'm not even Rosies Mom!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Calkacky Guest

What a precious little girl Rosie is. I will definitely be buying the kit and thereby making a donation to Rosie's continued ongoing care. Thanks to all you wonderful designers who put your heart and soul into this.