Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: July Challenge!

Just purchased the kit. It is spectacular and recomend to anyone who would like a great mix of scrapbooking papers and elements.

Well done to all that contributed. Happy to help little Rosie.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

hi there & congrats for a wonderful kit ,you have done a marvellous job for a wonderful cause !
    I have a query & hope you can answer it for me please!
    I want to purchase the entire kit in one hit if possible, but being on dial up I need to know if its possible that the kit was broken up into several files, as I am not sure I can download 181 mgs in one go,I can certainly give it a go as I was successful recently in getting one that was 150mgs
    but it took just over 11 hours & its a bit of worry if the server resets itself after a while,i lose everything & have to try again.
    Hope I am not being a bother,thanks in advance,
    hugs Karyn.

Such a loving thing to do.... Wonderful job, design team!!! I will purchase the kit.

Best of luck, Rosie!

I am pretty sure at steve's place, it will be broken up, even if you buy it all together. He's in LA for a few days and probably not checking in here.

Hopefully it will be availabe at SBM soon! (It was a HUGE task to ask Desmond to upload everything and it's just taking a while...)

Please visit my SBM store!

Quote Originally Posted by juliehclark View Post
    I am pretty sure at steve's place, it will be broken up, even if you buy it all together. He's in LA for a few days and probably not checking in here.

Hopefully it will be availabe at SBM soon! (It was a HUGE task to ask Desmond to upload everything and it's just taking a while...)

Julie, yes, at Steve's place you can purchase it in pieces....He has it broken down pretty good, due to file sizes being so large for the whole package...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    Julie, yes, at Steve's place you can purchase it in pieces....He has it broken down pretty good, due to file sizes being so large for the whole package...
    Quote Originally Posted by juliehclark View Post

After I purchased the entire kit as one, received an email from Steve with a link to download each piece separately.
    Had already downloaded the large file 180MG since I have a DSL connection and it was OK.

Looks like if you purchase the kit, you can wait for the email for separate links. That would be easier than purchasing all the little links by themselves. Didn't check it price wise, since I wanted the whole enchilada.......
    It's a great kit too and a terrific cause.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

if you *buy* them piece by piece, it is more expensive.

But if you buy the whole thing (for a great price!), I *think* you will get multiple download links.

Please visit my SBM store!

I got the MEGA KIT and all I can say is wow! Well worth the price. I am on DSL and it took about 20 minutes to download and install. Then I just had to make a few pages using some of the great stuff included in this kit. Here are links to 2 of the pages I made so far:

http://tinyurl.com/393rsk

and

http://tinyurl.com/3yupfg

Thanks Jo

Beautiful Jo!!! Love the pages!!!! This kit is pretty amazing!!!!!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Yeah Jo, Awesome Layouts! I can't wait till the Kit is in the sbm store...I', too lazy to unpack and move stuff around anymore hehe.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.