Default View 2 pages together

It would be nice for those of us who do a lot of 2-page spreads to be able to view and edit those 2 pages at once. Is this a possibility???

WigglyMama in TN

Default Double page spread..

Hi to all the brilliant Scrapbook Max team.
    I am also interested in being able to view and work on a double page spread as all my pages are done in co-ordinating pairs. I never do a single page. I would be happy to purchase any updates which would allow the double page to be done.
    keep up the great work, it is MUCH APPRECIATED.
    margie

Quote Originally Posted by WigglyMama in TN View Post
    It would be nice for those of us who do a lot of 2-page spreads to be able to view and edit those 2 pages at once. Is this a possibility???

WigglyMama in TN
    At the moment ~ I don't think it can!!!!!!!!! B U T we live in hope LOL LOL

What I do if I need to work 2 pages together, open SBM and open the 1st page then open a new SBM and open the 2nd page you wanted, put it side by side on your monitor. You can easyly copy and paste any element from one to the other. Hope this will help you.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Red face I never thought of that!

Cool! Thanks for the suggestion. I never thought about opening 2 sessions of the program at once to work on a 2-page layout. Great idea! I still hope the SBM programmers add the ability to view 2 page spreads eventually.

Angela <WigglyMama in TN>

I do the same thing Omajo. I'm not sure if older computers can handle it or not but if ya can, it's (for now anyway) the best way I've come up with so far

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Thank you, omajo. What a brilliant idea. I never thought to open two Scrapbook Max at the same time. I'm off to give it a try.
    margie

You can view two pages at a time in the print preview menu. This helps me alot to see if the pages go well together.

Default Viewing multiple pages

There is plenty of room on the left side of the screen to list multiple pages down the page. This is how MS Power Point is set up and it is so helpful to view them all while working on the one in the center of the screen. This would be my request for the updated version.

I do my color themes and embies on one page then I add a duplicate page of page number 1. I will flip back and forth between page 1 and page 2 as a design them both. It works pretty good for me! I had never throught or even tried to open SBM twice then work side by side. I might give that a try too!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie