+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I could startmy own shop with paper stuff I have. I used to be a Creative memories cons;tant and we used to have to place a certain amount to order each month. I spent so much to do this and of course was a big mistake! I must put it on e bay.I'm scared it'll go for nothing though.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    I could startmy own shop with paper stuff I have. I used to be a Creative memories cons;tant and we used to have to place a certain amount to order each month. I spent so much to do this and of course was a big mistake! I must put it on e bay.I'm scared it'll go for nothing though.
    I can relate Eng! I was with Creative Memories too and ended up with a lot of inventory. Needless to say, I made nothing cause I kept placing orders!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Calkacky Guest

Thanks y'all. I learned from reading on another site the rules about giving credit to whose ever stuff I use and to of course never take credit for someone else's stuff. I definitley would never do that. As a matter of fact, I started collecting stuff before I knew that I needed to know whose stuff it was and had to go back and figure it out. The few I couldn't figure out, I delted as I wouldn't want to use anything not knowing who to give credit to. When you give credit do you just post under your layout the names of the people whose stuff you used? Do I need to list the site too? There is one site that I got a TON of stuff off of but since it wasn't here, I don't know if I use that as part of my credits.

Crops--I can already feel myself becoming just like you. This place is addictive! I think there are many others here enjoying the chatting and getting further behind on their scrapping. At least we are having fun, huh?

Yes Amy, you can put the site you got the stuff from, just not the link.
    Unlike you, when I first started I didnt even think of copyright laws, but I wouldnt delete it!!! I would just say something to the affect, that none of this is mine. Or I would use it for my personal use aka the secret scrapbook nobody gets to see. LOL
    But I have learned to keep everyones stuff in there special folder, that way its easy to remember. I keep everything on my desk top and use the drop and drag method. Sooo much easier. You might want to try that yourself.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Talking

Crops, Amy, why aren't you scrappin'? and Wiz says I'm the jabber jaws...I think I have been replaced by two others...lol...<wink> Crops, didn't you have a trip to get ready for? lol... go do something...ROFL!!!!!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!