+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ohhhh Amy I am soooo happy! You want regret it! Scrapville is a scaryyyyyy place! lol BEWARE lots of nutty peeps in there! But I am sure you'll fit right in!!! Just talk about what ever you want... happy, sad, mad, news to share... whatever ya feel like! We hop around that place sooo much, its very difficult to follow sometimes! So dont waste your time trying to figure it all out! Heck I cant even figure it all out! LOL
    Have fun downloading this weekend!! It will take ya a few months to get everything.... just remember it all stays there, so if ya dont wanted to put in on your computer right away, its ok to wait, it'll still be there when your ready to use it! Ok now go HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Calkacky Guest

Thanks crops2dawn. I don't think I will try and figure out Scrapsville. I will just jump in and go blindly. Sometimes it's better that way anyway. LOL!

Ya know what I can't figure out is how anyone gets any scrapbooking done around here! It looks like too much fun just to hang out.

Another one bites the dust!!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

YEAH WE GOT HER!!!! Welcome to the insanity Amy!!! Scrapsville is LOTS-O-Fun but it is a bit confusing at times.... just catch the tail of someones elses comment and go with it! You might feel like you are drownding at first but pretty soon you will find yourself water skiing...... ok..... strange analogy... but hey! Strange is what scrapsville is all about! You will love the rest of the community too!!! SO MUCH to do in here!! Truthfully I spend more time here than I do in my program scrapping!! LOL...... But it was worth the $40 and more for the friends I have made here!!!

Glad to have ya!!
    Tina
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Quote Originally Posted by Calkacky View Post
    Thanks crops2dawn. I don't think I will try and figure out Scrapsville. I will just jump in and go blindly. Sometimes it's better that way anyway. LOL!

Ya know what I can't figure out is how anyone gets any scrapbooking done around here! It looks like too much fun just to hang out.

Oh..I'm so glad to see you giving us a chance here!! We are a bunch of Scrapbook Addicts!! THe freebies are incredible and the links to OTHER freebies they give too!! So jump in and dish up!! Soon you will be so full..you will be turning down new stuff coming in!!

ENJOY and SO GLAD to have you!! I've got PSE and PSP but hands down..all my primary work is done in SBM..I like it so much better for making my templates..I just make my embellishments in PSE and PSP..

HUGS!!
    donna

Calkacky Guest

Cute Granny! I'm starting to get the idea you are a legend around here. Oh, and what is this story about the chocolate? We wanna know when you plan on filling us in?????

Tina--Yeah, y'all got me. I've officially joined the insanity club and so far am loving it. Y'all are just wonderful people here and if this is what insanity is like, I love it! As far as scrapville goes, the analogy of drowning is good. I think that is because I don't know everyone and their stories. However, I know one day I will be skiing, as you put it. I have to go buy me some waterski's first though. He! He!

Donna--I had to stay. Y'all are just so friendly and welcoming that it was an easy sell to get me to stay aboard the SM train.
    I cannot wait to dive in and start downloading. My Mom is in the hospital so I have had very little free time this week. She is due to get out tomorrow (hopefully) so I should have much more time this weekend.

Happy scrappin' and chattin' y'all!

AMY!!! Hope your mom is ok!!! Hospital stays are no fun! I do hope it was for nothing to serious and that all is well!! That is another thing about Scrapsville is we all love to pray for one another. We may all be crazy but this can also be the most compassionate bunch you never thought could exist.

Oh and Granny's story has just been posted here http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...9916#post59916

Warning though... if you are a grumpy angry person and you love your chocolate you may not want to read it!! LOL!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

well I do not have all that is suppose to be in this program but you know what I really do not care as the main program works and I make my own stuff now. You can have any of my stuff but yah need a bigger hard drive I like what I have. I to was disappointed but not for long Got hooked and addicted to this site ha ha. Good luck and give us a try before you say yah want to leave

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Calkacky Guest

Manatee
    Thanks for the well wishes for my Mom. She suffers from a very long history of digestive problems after a severe reaction to an antibiotic. As a result she is now almost 5 years into renal (kidney) failure. However, that is stable. About once each year for the past several years her electrolytes get all out of wack causing severe weakness, unsteadiness, nausea, vomiting. The only way to get it back under control is to hospitalize her for several days and have her hooked up to an IV. For our family and her, this is just what we call a "tune up". Anyway, she is doing much better and hopefully will be at home tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up on Granny's story. It put a smile on my face. I posted over there that I'm not much of a chocolate eater. After hearing that story, I'm glad I'm not!

Eye
    Thanks for your post. I'm already addicted to this site. I'm not getting much scrappin' done though as I'm too busy gabbing on these boards! I look forward to collecting a lot of stuff. I do have an external hard drive and I'm ready to work on filling it up!

I bought sbm because it was so easy to use. yes i find some things in other programs that i like. but if it was only pse I would have to give up because its so hard. I envy any one that can use it.
    I do love the drag and drop that sbm has. So I can use any backgrounds from any place I wont to.