• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

Template: Birth Certificate

Was in the process of making this anyway when I found out Love4Scraps needed some birth certificate ideas and items. L4S, I'm sure sorry it took me extra time to finish (had to put my family first since we had some medical/health things going on).

This should auto-setup into your SBM Templates folder under "knzus_Birth Certificate".

Have also packaged the embellishments to share in the Embellishments forum.

Enjoy!

P. S. NO papers used with this...the tan background you see was just a color I chose in SBM for an example.
    Attached Files
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

YOU DO GREAT WORK HERE!! LOVE it!! Can use it for giving DOLLS away too!! THANKS WOMAN!! BLESS YOU!!

Comment

• Love4Scrap
      • Apr 2007

Thank You Knuzs

I Am Love4scraps Hubby , Richard And Wanted To Thank Knuzs For The Birth Certificate!~ We Highly Understand The Emercancy Thing!` That Is An On Going Case For Anyone.

Daneta Can Not Reply Do To Such Matters As Her Nerves Are "shot' At This Point Do To A Disaster @ Home.

WE ARE STAYING AT A FRIENDS BUT DANETA'S NERVES ARE STILL NO BETTER . SHE WOULD WANT ME TO THANK YOU ALL AS SHE LOVES THIS PLACE !!!!!

I THINK SHE IS "MARRIED" TO SCRAPBOOKING AND I HAVE BECOME THE FRIEND INSTEAD OF THE HUSBAND !~ .LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...

PRAYERS ARE NEEDED AND IF THE PICTURE I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD COMES IN , THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND PARTLY THE MATTERS . This is just 1 room out of 6 that were affected .

BY THE WAY SHE WAS IN THE ROOM WITH MY 13 YEAR OLD SON!!!! WHEN THIS HAPPENED.

Again Thank You forthe Birthcertificate , Daneta will love it!!!!!

Richard

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

My prayers are with you and your entire family. So sorry to see the devastation of your home. Sincerely hope that noone was hurt when this happened.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Richard, I was just talking to your wife about this, since I haven't heard from her in some time and had to check up on her...My thoughts are with you and the entire family....Your daughters, are my number 1 fans....lol....take care....and she is not replacing you...lol....
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• mswizard
            Digi Sage
            • Mar 2007

Oh wow what a mess! Thank God you are all ok! I can't begin to imagine what you must be feeling. You are in my prayers daily!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
            Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• mint
              Layout Whiz
              • Oct 2006

Oh my god I cant believe the mass what happened. Yes we are sending parers your way.
              We have been having flooding here for the last couple of mo. our house has been spared but several friends have lost everything. Your house looks like that. may God be with you .
              Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

OMG how awful. I feel for you. I lived in an area that flooded for years. I am still near by but out of flood range and there is a new wall that helps now. But we use to get flooded out. Our basement was completely full of water and we had water upstairs as well. It was a mess to clean up. I wish you all well.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Liyie
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Oct 2006

Great! thank you so much!

Comment

• Kathyl74
                    • Aug 2008

Thank-you so much for sharing

Comment

Working...