• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

Birth Certificate goodies for Love4Scraps (and everyone else) from knzus

Was in the process of making this anyway when I found out Love4Scraps needed some birth certificate ideas and items. L4S, I'm sure sorry it took me extra time to finish (had to put my family first since we had some medical/health things going on).

This should auto-setup into your SBM Embellishments folder under "knzus - Birth Certificate (Embellishments)". All items are PNG (transparent backgrounds) and you can use them as is or colorize them, plus with any color background or paper you want

There are 6 embellishments to make a birth certificate page -- one is "ready" for you to add to your page and "fill in the blanks" -- the rest you can make for the look you want and add your own text. The "baby footprint" was made by painting my hand with black craft paint and stamping a piece of copy paper (actaully a couple pieces of copy paper several times to get it right!! LOL!), scanning it, and then working on it in my graphics program. (Flourish is courtesy of a brush from Obsidian Dawn dot com.)

Have also made a template to share in the Templates forum.

Enjoy!

P. S. NO papers with this package...the tan background you see was just a color I chose in SBM for an example.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by knzus; 06-26-2007, 04:31 PM.
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

What A Treasure!! This Is Wonderlicious Girl!! Love It!! Thanks So Much!!

Comment

• rosana brito
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2006

So cute !!

ohhhhhh!!!!! Knsuz, absolutely wonderful idea,. i loved it
      congrats

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

this is great knzus!! Thank you!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Ohhh Kansas that was sooo nice of you!! I have heard form L4S and she had a terrible accident at home, something about the ceiling falling down in her twins bedroom! She is a complete mess, says her nerves are completely shot! Thats why she hasnt been around lately! She also says it might take another week before she get back on line. So lets all send her a little prayer and hope that everything works out for her the paperclips!
          BTW The birth certificate is ADORABLE!!! Thanks so much for doing this!! I am sure L4S will enjoy it once she returns!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Manatee25
            Layout Whiz
            • Mar 2007

oh goodness!! How scary!!!

Knzus these are magnificent!!! LOVE THEM!! Thanks so much for the lovely treasure!!
            Don't procrastinate being happy!
            And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
            Orange Blossom- new release
            sigpic
            My SBM store

Comment

• knzus
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2007

Forgot to add that the "ready-made" image is rectangular...I had used it for a normal 8" (height) x 10" (width) photo paper setup.

Soooooooooooo sorry to hear of L4S's traumatic experience! My oh my, she and her family will certainly remain in our prayers here! {{{big hugz}}} and many thoughts and prayers to you, L4S -- thinking of you...hope you'll be able to enjoy these when you get back!
              Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Debbie Howitt
                Mad Scrapper
                • Sep 2006

This is great,thankyou

Comment

• OnieRN
                  Scrap Guru
                  • May 2006

Diana, (knzus) this is great!

Oh Crops, this is terrible news about L4S. Please send her our love and let her know that she is in our prayers. That is so scary to think about the ceiling falling!
                  sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

• mswizard
                    Digi Sage
                    • Mar 2007

I'm starting to think my bad luck is rubbing off. Crops, when ya talk to L4S again, please let her know she's in my thoughts and prayers and I hope all goes well for her!

Knzus: The certificate is AWESOME! Almost looks like the real thing. I love it, you did a teriffic job on it..thanks for sharing it with us all.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Daydreamer
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2010

Thx, this is lovely >mwah<

Comment

• bluevelvet
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Apr 2007

Thanks so much for letting all of us download this....I love it!!!
                        CHRISTINA

Comment

Working...
                        X