+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Birth Certificate goodies for Love4Scraps (and everyone else) from knzus

Was in the process of making this anyway when I found out Love4Scraps needed some birth certificate ideas and items. L4S, I'm sure sorry it took me extra time to finish (had to put my family first since we had some medical/health things going on).

This should auto-setup into your SBM Embellishments folder under "knzus - Birth Certificate (Embellishments)". All items are PNG (transparent backgrounds) and you can use them as is or colorize them, plus with any color background or paper you want

There are 6 embellishments to make a birth certificate page -- one is "ready" for you to add to your page and "fill in the blanks" -- the rest you can make for the look you want and add your own text. The "baby footprint" was made by painting my hand with black craft paint and stamping a piece of copy paper (actaully a couple pieces of copy paper several times to get it right!! LOL!), scanning it, and then working on it in my graphics program. (Flourish is courtesy of a brush from Obsidian Dawn dot com.)

Have also made a template to share in the Templates forum.

Enjoy!

P. S. NO papers with this package...the tan background you see was just a color I chose in SBM for an example.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by knzus; 06-26-2007 at 04:31 PM.
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

What A Treasure!! This Is Wonderlicious Girl!! Love It!! Thanks So Much!!

Thumbs up So cute !!

ohhhhhh!!!!! Knsuz, absolutely wonderful idea,. i loved it
    congrats

this is great knzus!! Thank you!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Ohhh Kansas that was sooo nice of you!! I have heard form L4S and she had a terrible accident at home, something about the ceiling falling down in her twins bedroom! She is a complete mess, says her nerves are completely shot! Thats why she hasnt been around lately! She also says it might take another week before she get back on line. So lets all send her a little prayer and hope that everything works out for her the paperclips!
    BTW The birth certificate is ADORABLE!!! Thanks so much for doing this!! I am sure L4S will enjoy it once she returns!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

oh goodness!! How scary!!!

Knzus these are magnificent!!! LOVE THEM!! Thanks so much for the lovely treasure!!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Forgot to add that the "ready-made" image is rectangular...I had used it for a normal 8" (height) x 10" (width) photo paper setup.

Soooooooooooo sorry to hear of L4S's traumatic experience! My oh my, she and her family will certainly remain in our prayers here! {{{big hugz}}} and many thoughts and prayers to you, L4S -- thinking of you...hope you'll be able to enjoy these when you get back!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Thumbs up

This is great,thankyou

Diana, (knzus) this is great!

Oh Crops, this is terrible news about L4S. Please send her our love and let her know that she is in our prayers. That is so scary to think about the ceiling falling!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

I'm starting to think my bad luck is rubbing off. Crops, when ya talk to L4S again, please let her know she's in my thoughts and prayers and I hope all goes well for her!

Knzus: The certificate is AWESOME! Almost looks like the real thing. I love it, you did a teriffic job on it..thanks for sharing it with us all.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.