• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Didn't know where to post this...

I have a favor to ask....My mom's birthday is coming up on Sunday...Short notice I know...lol...But I have been trying to make her a scrapbook album and put it altogether on a dvd, with a song, animation, yadda yadda...Anyways, I have made some from my own kits, adding pictures of my mom and I and some with my brother, but I am running out of ideas...Seems when I put my mind to creating something this big, my brain shuts down...lol...
    So my favor is this...If anyone, has some nice templates they made that would work for a mom, and would like to offer one for me to use in my book, I would appreciate it...I really haven't had the time to look thru all the freebies in the forum...and didn't want to use any in my album without their ok anyways...I figured it be easier to ask this way...I didn't know who else to turn too...<wink> Thanks bunches...God bless and have a great weekend...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Wolvsie did you go to the may challenge posts? There is all kinds of mother templates posted there, and I don't think anyone would mind you using their templates to make a dvd for your mom. Just a thought, because May was about mothers day-and a very nice selection. Hope this helps.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
      Wolvsie did you go to the may challenge posts? There is all kinds of mother templates posted there, and I don't think anyone would mind you using their templates to make a dvd for your mom. Just a thought, because May was about mothers day-and a very nice selection. Hope this helps.
      Thnaks, if anyone else reads this and has one in there that they wouldn't mind me using, please let me know...I am not the kind of person to use anything of someone else's without their permission...Thanks for the tip hon...xo

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
        Layout Whiz
        • Dec 2006

I think when people post their creations [esp in the challenge threads] they knowingly give their permission for any of us to use for personal use sweetie. Making a dvd for your mothers birthday is a wonderful idea and you are so caring to ask for permission 1st.

I'll let you know now, not that I have made many templates, that you are quite free to use anything I've created for personal use and creating the dvd for your mum [in my book] is personal use. They are mainly in the Feb challenge section.
        Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Thanks bunches...I will take a look...<wink>

Comment

• rosana brito
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

Hi, Wolv

Wolv, I have only these, that I place in mine cards of birtdhay, in case that he appreciates, can uses them ok kisses good work, of a fort I hug of its mae ok
            Attached Files

Comment

• rosana brito
              Digi Sage
              • Jul 2006

Hi,

Wolv, these so small elements of mon, I find that he would be pretty as deep!
              Attached Files

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Thanks Rosie...I can use some of these...xo

Comment

Working...
                X