+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cool I Love Cows - Embellishments

Hello everyone.

I create a couple of embellishments and I wanted to share with you all. This is my first time posting my embellishements and I hope I have created them and zipped them up crorectly. They were done in Photoshop at 300 dpi, so they should come good when you print them. The shapes are basic shapes in Photoshop and the 'Cow' style is a photoshop style from http://www.graphicxtras.com which are All royalty-free, and can be used in any project, commercial or hobby.

I have not created a whole Page Kit, but would love to see these little guys in action!

Squeak
    I_Love_Cows.smb
    Name:  Squeak_Heart_20_Thumb.png
Views: 584
Size:  14.7 KB

These are cute embellishments! You did a great job. Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks!

Let me know if you have any problems, or if you create a page with my using my embellishments. I have more sets to share, I just want to make sure they work like people expect them to.

Howdy! I went and played around with your embellishments on a colored background and the are perfect. I love them!

Cows rule. Moo!
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Thank you, Squeak...

Black and white cows are my favorite. They give hot fudge, whereas brown cows only give chocolate milk, and white cows give vanilla ice-cream. They are all good, but fudge is the best. So thank you so much. Of course, I'm allergic to chocolate. Still, I can use them online!!!

Welcome to the group!

Granny

Yeah! I am so glad that you all like my cow stuff. And I must have done everything right with the zip file if you all are able to see them! I will upload some later.

Squeak
    PS
    I LOVE Chocolate! I think I may end up doing several chocolate themes!

Quote Originally Posted by Granny
    Thank you, Squeak...

Black and white cows are my favorite. They give hot fudge, whereas brown cows only give chocolate milk, and white cows give vanilla ice-cream. They are all good, but fudge is the best. So thank you so much. Of course, I'm allergic to chocolate. Still, I can use them online!!!

Welcome to the group!

Granny
    Woa!!! I have never known anyone allergic to chocolate!!

my god ! If I was allergic to chocolate, my life would be so depressing....
    ummmm chocolate... I think I'll go have myself those cookies with chocolate on top...

As a kid I worked harvesting cocoa a little bit. Tough work. You go through the jungle splitting open ripe pods as you find them, scooping the wet seeds (beans) into burlap sacks until they get a tiny bit too heavy to carry, then you haul them out on your back. It's usually about 34-35 Celcius with maximum humidity too.

The splitting and scooping is done with a short knife and it's a real art actually. Some of those guys split cocoa so fast you can barely see their hands moving.

Adjoined to our house was a special building called a cocoa house. The roof is on wheels. So you can roll it open when it's sunny and roll it shut when it's rainy. So after you haul the cocoa beans out of the bush you take them to the cocoa house and spill them out on the floor, spreading them evenly with a toothless rake. Then begins the process of drying and curing. Turning them several times per day with the rake and opening the cocoa house roof now and again the seeds become ready in a week or two, then it's back into sacks and off to market where the chocolate makers buy them.

I never eat chocolate. Not sure why, I don't really have anything against it or anything. I just never eat candy. There's a "master chocolatier" who lives here in Calgary, makes chocolate by hand. Supposed to be pretty good. Check it out:
    http://www.bernardcallebaut.com/user...?FolderID=4598
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.