+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Photospark

I purchased PhotoSpark becuase I love the templates. Plus it works just like Scrapbook max. I love it when things are easy to use. I am sure there are those who purchased both the standard Scrapbook max and the Weding Edition too.
    Jo

Yeah, are we having fun yet? Did you see all the stuff on the CD?
    Check this page out (use the little next buttons and the categories at the top)... I knew I was busy that month... Yikes!
    http://www.photospark.com/site/whats...tent=templates

274 template pages
    286 Backgrounds
    3399 pieces of clipart
    995 patterns
    397 shapes

I'm beat.. got to go to bed!
    Last edited by srussell; 06-19-2007 at 10:18 PM.

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Yep, I went, I saw, I got it.
    You were busy and I love it!
    Jo

I'm so confused.

How is this diifferent from SBM?

Please visit my SBM store!

It is just like SMB. Mainly the content is different. Like the difference between the orginal SMB and the wedding SMB edition. Plus they call embellishments, clip art. I liked the content, so I got it at a bargin price. Plus there is a converter program you can download (free) to change the photospark templates in to SMB templates.
    Jo

They look the same to me.I am confused so I think I will stay put where i am. Is it the same company making this?If so why did they not just say we have changed the name and improved it? I am confused. So my feet tell me to stay firm in one spot.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    They look the same to me.I am confused so I think I will stay put where i am. Is it the same company making this?If so why did they not just say we have changed the name and improved it? I am confused. So my feet tell me to stay firm in one spot.
    Basically-the program is exactly the same. But for the bargain price of 1/2 off-you get a lot of content for your money. Also you can convert all the content to go into your SBM program. So if you look at it as just purchasing more content for your current SBM program it's worth the money.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Quote Originally Posted by Karin View Post
    Hi All!

First, I think that Steve and thedogfather (still love that moniker! ) have said it best - there are many people out there who take digital photos and love to play around on the computer but who are not drawn to scrapbooking per se. Now, we think that digital scrapbooking rocks (of course!), but we're also aware of a whole bunch of folks out there who would have fun with Scrapbook MAX!, but may be avoiding it simply because they don't want to "scrapbook".

Frankly, I think that it's safe to say that there are probably many men out there who would avoid using Scrapbook MAX! simply because "scrapbook" is in the title. (To be sure, our friends Steve, thedogfather, and several other gentlemen on these forums enjoy scrapping with Scrapbook MAX! and are welcome exceptions, but it doesn't take much investigating to see that the female factor far outnumbers our male membership!).

So the solution is PhotoSpark! We deliberately maintained the fun, ease of use, design space and tools that you find in Scrapbook MAX! because we know you all love it and we think it rocks and works really well.
    Karin
    Well done on the marketing .... I totally agree that a program with the word photo in the title will appeal to those who usually do a 180 degree spin and walk off when they see the words scrap booking. Its human nature to associate words with certain people. So if you want to expand your customer base ... expand your title, look and aim it at the people you want to attract.

I really hope that it works and you sell more copies. Good job peeps.

The only reason I would buy photospark is to get the extra content. I'd then convert everything so I am able to use it in SBM.

Oh and yes Eng, its made by the same company but the template files have a different file extention so they need to be converted so they can be used in SBM.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Emmmmm.....yes, if I bought it it would be purely for the extra content. I know this has been answered before but what do you do to change the file extension?

Do you think it is worth buying Photospark for the content?
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    Emmmmm.....yes, if I bought it it would be purely for the extra content. I know this has been answered before but what do you do to change the file extension?

Do you think it is worth buying Photospark for the content?
    Photospark has a converter you can download right away, very easy to use.
    http://www.photospark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13

Eng, If you like to scrap in other sizes like 8.5"x 11", then you'll like all this content. It's like buying 30 different templates in two different and the related booster packs from my SBM store.
    Last edited by srussell; 06-20-2007 at 11:40 PM.

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!