• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Watch this!!!!!!

I wanted to share what I do with my pages after I make them...This one is a sample however, of the pages I have put in our forums..No one else will receive this link except for us in here...I use a program from Walgreen's, when I don't use Max's...Sometimes, I like to add animation and things...Anyways, check it out, its real neat...I originally put it together for Granny...Let me know what you think...Thanks...Happy Father's Day to all father's out there!!!

I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

One more thing

It gives you an option to buy it...Please dont...lol...This was just an easy place for me to upload it for you to veiw...k? I have made some nice ones and ordered them thru there for gifts, etc...But don't buy this...lol...just veiw it...hehehe...Thanks...

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Hey Wolvsie That was really COOL!!!! I like that idea of adding different stuff to each layout! The fireworks one of your dad was NEATO!!! That is one great way to show off all your great layouts too! Job... WELL DONE! Thanks for sharing it!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

that was brilliant well done
        Last edited by angelwithin; 06-17-2007, 01:34 PM. Reason: spelling

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
          Layout Whiz
          • Dec 2006

A very neat idea ... thanks for sharing.
          Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• pkdoll
            Scrap Guru
            • Dec 2006

Wolvsie I do the same thing. In fact I had just finished one for my granddaughter to celebrate 6 years of being cancer free. I also have it posted on the web at nero photo show. The one posted is not a finished product tho, because I wanted my daughter to view my progress to make sure she approved. The show itself is complete, but I wasn't finished making them all into scrapbook pages yet. I love the program I use, nero photoshow, and I really enjoy doing these photo shows. Your's turned out very nice.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• makeyesup
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2006

Thanks, looks very interesting. Your show was great, too.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

This was so touching. Wow what excellent work. Love all your stuff. You are so sweet and it sure comes across in your work---Our Little Angel
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Thank you everyone...You're all so sweet...This is just a hobby I really enjoy...It's a nice way to add your own touch and music...Like, I said this was put together in a hurry, normally, I have all the pages matching and with a theme to do an entire album...This was just an example...Glad to share it!!!

Comment

• Gizmo
                    • Feb 2006

Wow

What a great job... good work, keep it up!

Comment

• jazzieal
                      Digi Sage
                      • Sep 2006

Lovely show ...I also do this..I use a program called InAlbum..its really neat..lets you add all the animation ..music and other things..I love giving different one for gifts..ppl seem to love them because they can watch over and over..
                      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• rosana brito
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jul 2006

Spectacular !!

Hi, Wolv, I possess this software the four years, e one of the best ones that already I witnessed in terms of performance, e diversion, and mainly that we can to add gifs livened up now! I loved its slide congrats ok it had good taste,

kisses

Comment

• *eng*
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2006

Great idea, great result, well done
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                          X