• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spanielmom
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2006

June Mid-Month Challenge

Well everyone, the month of June is slipping by and I don’t know where it has gone. I now have children home on summer break… that may explain some of it. For this month’s mid-month challenge, I’m going to reach into my folder of saved items and pull out another of Autisticwonder’s masks. She was kind enough to do three of these for me and I have only used one so far. So this month you will get #2. The original layout was done by someone else on some other site and I must apologize to who ever it belongs to because I had saved a copy of the picture way back when I was a newbie at this and did not save any of the particulars as to site name or artist. So if anyone recognizes the original layout, please let me know and I will give proper credit. Wonder was kind to scraplift it for me for the mask.

Your task if you choose to accept it is to take the mask, have fun clicking and changing all the grey to pretty papers, add your picture and post a link to your layout here in this thread. I’ll start you off with a copy of the one I did. It is a picture of my daughter and friend on a field trip to Washington DC during the Cherry Blossom festival. It was a beautiful day and the blossoms were spectacular. Enjoy, and I’ll see you next month.
    Attached Files
  • AmeliasMuma
    Layout Whiz
    • Dec 2006

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ..... I need inspiration.
    Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• juliehclark
      Challenge Host
      • Jun 2006

love the layout!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
        Layout Whiz
        • Dec 2006

Thank you for the inspiration.

Here is my 1st LO with this, think I'm gonna try a few more.
        Attached Files
        Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• mh51
          Scrap Guru
          • Jul 2006

My niece Fiona flies out TODAY to start a new life in Winnipeg, Canada with her husband and two children so this seemed appropriate...........

We all wish them the very best!!!

The 'fabric' backgrounds are all portions of clothing worn on the night of the Farewell Party!!

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

Thank you for the inspiration! I love this mask!! Here's a link to my layout: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...3&limit=recent

Thanks for looking!
            Attached Files
            Julie

Comment

• pkdoll
              Scrap Guru
              • Dec 2006

Yes!! A mid-month challenge. I haven't even done the regular challenge yet. But I will! Was working on a slideshow for my granddaughter. That is done now so I should have time to get going on the other.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• spanielmom
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2006

Great layouts Mumma, MH51 and Maggie Mae. So glad you participated. It has been a couple of months since I did my layout. I may just have to do another. You ladies have given me some inspiration.

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Ohhh Another great template! Thanks Wonder! And thanks Paula to you too! So far the layouts are AMAZING!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• makeyesup
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jun 2006

Great template, thanks. Hope that I can figure out something to enter in the challenge.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• rosana brito
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jul 2006

thanks!!!!!!

really great job, i loved frames!!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Wonder I just love your quick templates!! But I gotta tell ya, this took me sooo long to do, I was determined to finish this!!!! And FINALLY I did! LOL When I opened it today, SBM was telling me that I was out of room, I couldnt believe it, I dont have anything left in scrapbook max, I took out all the templates, except for 3... took all the paper & embellishments out and it still says that! Ohhhhh I was furious! Well not that furious! just enough to finish this up! LOL Okay I am done ranting, hahaha It is a terrific template though, just wish my computer was faster! Here it is!

oops tooooo big to bring it in as a thumbnail.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• cntrywoman72
                          • Jul 2006

Here is my finished page. I loved the template, thanks.
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

• pkdoll
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Dec 2006

Crops and crntywoman those are both so cute! Love the colors in both. Great job!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Gotart
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Nov 2006

Ring Bearer

Here is my try. I play so much with it my eyes are going crazy.. Had to stop... The red paper was made from a scrap of the vests. Zach was just adorable that day...

Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X