X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • efsantos
    • Apr 2006

cruise templates

Hi everyone I'm new to both this forum and scrapping . My husband and I just got back from a cruise and I would like to make it my 1st. layout but I need some serious help ! thanks
  • srussell
    Digi Sage
    • Feb 2006

Hi,

I've got a couple of freebies (Waterpark and Nautical) on this page you can download... Also , there specially is a Crusing template available for purchase.
    Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.

You can also look through the templates section of this forum and look for anything that has "template" in from of it...

This should help get you started anyway... Good luck and have fun!

My wife and I have been on about 9 different cruises... They're great, once you go on one, you're hooked for life!
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Hi efsantos.... Welcome to the forum.

If you or Steve would like to pay for our first cruise, I would be happy to go and then I would be in a possition to make a wonderful template for you. You know, nothing like first hand experience!!!!

Granny
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

Hi newbie! You'll have to forgive our dear Granny.. senility has set in - you know! We try to control her but she gets loose sometimes...
        Welcome to the forum and I can't wait to see your pages when they're done!

Comment

• Cinderella
          • May 2006

Hey Steve,
          I clicked on your link and saw the safari template for purchase (I got the free one back when..), anyhoo, I see where it contains 10 pages (wow). Do you by chance have any pics of those pages, I'm thinking this would look gook for my Disney Animal Kingdom layouts.
          Thanks
          Lord keep your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth

Comment

• srussell
            Digi Sage
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Cinderella
            Hey Steve,
            I clicked on your link and saw the safari template for purchase (I got the free one back when..), anyhoo, I see where it contains 10 pages (wow). Do you by chance have any pics of those pages, I'm thinking this would look gook for my Disney Animal Kingdom layouts.
            Thanks
            I'll export the images and post some screenshots later today... Will that work?
            sigpic

Comment

• Cinderella
              • May 2006

Originally posted by srussell
              Yes, that would be great, I will check back later

Comment

• srussell
                Digi Sage
                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by srussell
                Go to this page and look for 'African Safari" in the "Puchase" section, then click the "Screenshot" button... You should get all 9 screens

Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.
                Last edited by srussell; 05-31-2006, 11:42 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Cinderella
                  • May 2006

Thank You Steve

Comment

Working...
                  X