+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Buddy In Need

Default A Buddy In Need

Hi SBM Family,

I am writing this on behalf of our dear friend "Knzus". She really needs your prayers and thoughts. As you are aware, she has had many family problems over the past several months. Just when she thought they were finally getting back on top, more family problems have developed. These problems are affecting her both phyically, financially and emotionally. Diana (Knzus) loves everyone here but she is having problems being with us on the forum. She told me that she needs to limit her time because she suffers from her migrains and topped with depression. She is very concerned about her husband, who has had medical problems, and more that have developed. Her son is also having medical concerns, not to mention the medical bills that accompany.

We really do need to remember her and her family!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

I was just thinking about her. Hadn't heard anything in a while. Let her know we are thinking about her and praying for her Onie!

Smile

She doesn't need to be here for us to think about her! Please let her know that we all care!
    Julie

Ohhhh Nooooo!!! Onie tell her I am praying with all my might that things start getting better for her! She is such a sweet friend! She really has been through the ringer this year! Please tell her my thoughts and prayers are with her!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

VERY sorry to hear this sad news!! Hey, if anyone wants to send flowers or something or start a post for cards..I'll be glad to pitch in!! My thoughts and prayers are with her!! THANKS ONIE!!

I also wish her well.
    Wildstorm

My heart broke as I read her emails. I know she will check the forum periodically but she is having such sever headaches that have been disabling. I knew it's the stress she is under.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

So sorry to hear about knzus. I love her humor. She has had so much to deal with it is no wonder she is having migraines. I hear they are disabling-I never really had one, but I wouldn't want one either. I will be praying for her and her family. It's hard to deal with all the medical issues, and especially the financial burden it's puts on you. Praying for you knzus!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

She and her family will be tops on my prayer list..how can she not? She has been nothing but kind to me...it's the very least I can to do to pay in kind. Onie, Please tell her I am thinking of her and hope her light shines bright again real soon!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder Diana...you may be out of sight but sure not out of my heart or my thoughts..seems like life just puts more on us sometimes than we can bear...but God tells us he will never leave us and no matter what we think at the time..he will never give us more than we can bear..Job comes to mind and you know how his story ended...you are so special to me...many times your words have brought me thru a crisis..just by being there and your off the wall funny words..much love, lots of hugs, thoughts and prayers are coming your way...jazz
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/