Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • canneberge

New forum

As of today, May 28th 2006, SBMax forum is expanding every day. We are now 969 members and I am proud to be a part of it.

To start I want to tell everyboday that today is my second anniversary of non smoking and I am so proud of it. I was a big smoker (min 3 packs a day).
    It's not easy but one day at the time. SBM is a good way to keep your mind out of trouble!!!
  • srussell
    Digi Sage
    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by canneberge
    As of today, May 28th 2006, SBMax forum is expanding every day. We are now 969 members and I am proud to be a part of it.

To start I want to tell everyboday that today is my second anniversary of non smoking and I am so proud of it. I was a big smoker (min 3 packs a day).
    It's not easy but one day at the time. SBM is a good way to keep your mind out of trouble!!!
    Good for you..girl I thank God I never started...
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• kode
      • Mar 2006

canneberge I am so proud of you for your not smoking!!! That is a wonderful accomplishment!!! I'm with Steve I am very thankful that I never started smoking too!!
      Keep up the good work!!!

Comment

• Jessica
        • Feb 2006

I quit smoking 4 years ago. I still have a smoke from time to time (like... once a year or less). Such a waste of money and it ruins your lungs so bad !!
        so, keep up with the non-smoking thing !!

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

All right Canneberge!! Congratulations. Keep up the fight girl! Us non-smokers thank you for your effort.

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Corey
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2006

Eggsellent. Good choice. If ever there was something worth enduring a little discomfort for it's quitting smoking. The benefits are vast and profound, especially over time.

The cool thing too is that lung tissue regenerates. It takes something like 7 years for a healthy lung to fully regenerate, of course heavy smokers don't regenerate 100% but it's encouraging to note that much of the tissue damage is actually physically repairing itself with each and everyday of non-smoking that goes by. Two years is a pretty good start, your lungs have already done much healing no doubt.

Congratulations canneberge! To many more...
            Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Winnie49
              Layout Whiz
              • Mar 2006

Brava!

Congratulations!!!!!!
              You're doing a great job is not easy but our health is more important, i dont smoke since i noticed i was pregnance
              Thanks for this new forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Wendy
              Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• Corey
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2006

Congratulations Wendy!
                Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Marion
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Feb 2006

Congrats

Congrats to all of you quitters!!!

I never smoked. ( I should not say never, my dad caught me smoking my first sigaret at 13 and gave me a good kick in the "You know what" and I never tried it again.) I figured if I didn't start I wouldn't have to stop!

Marion

Comment

• canneberge

non-smoking

Thank you all for your good words. Bravo to Wendy & Jessica. I am sure that if I try one cigarette that's it .....I am finish.....dead.....kaput

Comment

• Winnie49
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Mar 2006

Grazie NSBR

Hi guys!

Thanks for the new forum here we can share and know much better about us I'm quiet far from most of you and also from my family and most of my friends, they are in Lima Peru, and in other parts of the states, and this is a great way to make new friends and feel in real family thanks again!!!!!!!!!
                      I'm learning a lot of things of each one.
                      Thanks again!!!
                      Ciao ci vediamo dopo (bye see you later)
                      Chau nos vemos despues
                      Wendy
                      Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• kode
                        • Mar 2006

Yep we have defintely became quite the family here!!! If you ever need someone, one of us is surely going to be here!!!!

Comment

• OnieRN
                          Scrap Guru
                          • May 2006

Congrats from another Ex-Smoker

I will have my 2'nd anniversary of "stop smoking" on Nov 7th. I fell so much better in that aspect but I did gain a boat load of weight! Now I'm suffering from Shortness of Breath from being FAT! Catch 22! Really, I know how hard it was, so keep up the good work!
                          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                          !

nie

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

Hey Wendy... Lima, Peru, wow. I had a teacher in Cuba that was from Peru. Nicest teacher I ever had.

Gusto de conocerte!

Granny
                            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Winnie49
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Mar 2006

Hola Granny
                              So you speak spanish! great i will post some little phrases in spanish, italian and english, but the truth is that my english is not excellent because i dont speak anymore buuuuuaahh but here i'm practicing
                              I visited your web site is really nice and very interesting every day we always learn something new, i'm preparing my web site but is still under construction, i have more or less 80% ready but i'm looking for ideas for the templates, and all the staff but sometimes time is pretty short but i'm doing my best to finish it as soon as possible!
                              Ciao Bella
                              Wendy

Comment

Working...
                              X