+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

<whisper> Hmmm... I love this, a freebies war. Well, I'll just sit here with the other girls, drinking Mojitos, and see how long these two turkeys go at it. I hope the girls keep rooting for one or the other, it will keep things going. We can probably order pizza. We can drink, eat and collect freebies till the cows come home! <whisper>

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Talking Wowwwwwzaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Oh! Thanks, i loved colors and elements, congratulations, really the girls they had worked very in this , she stops to give of gift she stops in? Thanks thanks

kisses

This is way cool!! Love this freebie war! Love it, love it, love it!! Love the colors!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

This is too funny but who am I to look a gift bunny in the face hehehe. I'll take one of those drinks of yours granny..I could use one or 3 or 5 right about now lol

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

OMG- LOL LOL, watch out for the flying "bunny fluff" and the "spilled coffee" coming with! hahahahaha- Love this "war"- who wouldn't! LOL LOL- don't think anyone is going to hold up the "white flag" for this war!!! ROTFLMAO Just keep them coming girls!!! Thanks a ton for the "gifts"

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Granny, I will take one of those drinks too, and some pizza!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

oops, forgot to say thanks, nice job.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Just sent for reinforcements... We are going to have another pizza delivery in minutes, and also got more mix for the Mojitos. We need plenty of fresh mint, so we need to go by Knzus, ops, no, wait, I said fresh, not dead mint. Who's the kid with the other nursery? We need fresh minnnntt!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Just sent for reinforcements... We are going to have another pizza delivery in minutes, and also got more mix for the Mojitos. We need plenty of fresh mint, so we need to go by Knzus, ops, no, wait, I said fresh, not dead mint. Who's the kid with the other nursery? We need fresh minnnntt!!!

LMAO!!!! I'm still waiting....Haven't eaten a thing since yesterday....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

GRANNY- I think you been at those Mojito's minus the mint!!! LMAO---- What the hell is a Mojito anyway...hahahaha,

Forever in my heart - Jazzy