+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buddy System

Default Buddy System

I see we're getting more regular newbies that don't have buddies. We have established a buddy system on here. Some of our Oldies But Goodies still haven't identified your buddie. Remember the buddy system is a way for us to stay in touch, in the event you disappear.

It is working, because we are getting reports from people regarding the where abouts of other members.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Talking

So who wants to be my buddy...I think pkdoll mentioned this to me...<wink> Do i add her to my signature? I am new to this...lol..and I know its obvious...(Granny)...{thought I'd say it before you did....lmao}
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I sure wish I had a buddy...
    IM so wonewy....
    lol.

am I too new for a buddy?

Anyone want to be Bunny's Buddy?
    I dont bite!
    Thanks for reading, and be sure to check my blog for news, tips, and Free stuffies!

Im buddies with: wolvsie35, and PaoJava

Exclamation Link Up

Bunny meet Wolvsie! Wolvsie meet Bunny! You 2 should link up. PM each other your private info (address and phone number etc). I'm sure there are others that need a buddy too. The object is to have small groups that are able to keep contact with one another and keep each informed of when they're going to be gone.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

YAY!
    I finally have a buddy. LOL...

Hey, Paojava is new here too, but she is my buddy in real life...
    so she can be our buddy too! I talk to her on the phone about everyday anyways! LOL...

Wolvsie if you want to be my buddy just PM me!
    Thanks for reading, and be sure to check my blog for news, tips, and Free stuffies!

Im buddies with: wolvsie35, and PaoJava

Well, I'm honored Wolvsie! The rest of you got snatched already, but I'm glad you got buddies too.

And remember our Buddies Motto... "If you die... I'll kill you". So take care!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Well, I'm honored Wolvsie! The rest of you got snatched already, but I'm glad you got buddies too.

And remember our Buddies Motto... "If you die... I'll kill you". So take care!

If I die!!!!...It will because of you making me laugh so darn much!!!!! I don't plan on leaving this planet anytime soon...So neener neener!!!!! You won't get rid of me that fast....lol...and Ditto back atcha dear!!!!!! Thanks again....

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    Bunny meet Wolvsie! Wolvsie meet Bunny! You 2 should link up. PM each other your private info (address and phone number etc). I'm sure there are others that need a buddy too. The object is to have small groups that are able to keep contact with one another and keep each informed of when they're going to be gone.

Thanks Onie!!!!! {SWEET}