+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Crumbs!! I'm trying to lose weight and everyone's offering to feed me! Is this a conspiracy?

absolutely gorgeous work, thanks!
    May

OK!! It's been over 2 years since I psted this thread, and at last I am painting over the murals.... primarily because we took out the front wall . door and window so now it is entirely glass so we can see outside... so that wrecked part of the mural so I decided to paint the lot out and go to normal walls again ...
    anyway I was talking to Moonlightpearl and mention I was pinting the living area and the old murals, and she wanted to see the murals so I am resurrecting this thread to show her my painting efforts...
    when I am finished I will post the "NEW" lounge room which will be very ordinary but how I love my new view into the garden... nothing beats a glimspe of the outdoors and the view of natures beauty
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 11-03-2008 at 08:16 PM.

Woooow this is what I call Pure Art! YOu are gifted Dee! You talent blow me away. What a shame to paint over it, I guess you need a change after few years, lucky you took all these photos. Stunning work of art, I love it. You are welcome to my house anytime!LOL.
    [/SIGPIC]

thank you for sharing all your hard work

Thanks Tracie,
    I have just finished painting over all the murals pictured... I have been going to for a long time but couldn't bring myself to paint out the first bit.. It's just that it took so long and was hard work and i know I will never paint anything again ( I dont have time these days) BUT when we knocked out the front wall and put in a wall to wall window/slidngdoor it wrecked half t he mural so it was a case of have to.. and I quite enjoyed destroying it LOL
    WE have redecorated but most of all I absolutely LOVE the view.. just being able to see outdoors is what I most wanted and I dont regret it.. I think its the best thing I have ever done to my home - looking out at creation in the garden is so very relaxing... this is my new view - I would rather look at creation anyday than anything i could paint
    Attached Images

Default new veiw

yes u do have a loverly garden a whole lot of new ideas to share

Beautiful view

I was just looking here and seen these and I have to say : YOUR HIRED!!! lol...lol...lol...lol... these are great and the 15 pages that are here are the best!!! I love EVERYTHING that you did here !` way to go, and WHAT TALANT you have!!!!...... NOW !!!! I just have to get rich and fly you to Texas!!!! lol...lol...lol... Hugs Daneta

Daneta, I just feel like an amateur muddling though but thank you so much for your very kind comments. Since I painted over them I reralyy dont miss it all.. I am not living in a cartoon house any more LOL - xoxoxo