+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

These are truly "WORKS OF ART"..... Your home must be so COLOURFUL ~~ just like yourself...

AMAZING.....

Colourful? Me? I'm a tainted- I mean Painted woman?
    and good to see some else spells colourful the right way like us Aussies LOL not the "Colorful" version hehehe

OMG!!!!!!
    Can you please come to my house?????

These are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOW!!!!!
    I'm in Awe......

Ok I'm on the way... what's for dinner?

I am sooooooo glad that these reappeared from earlier post, because I was not a member then. WOW! You are fantastic! These are so adorable. Thanks for being so generous. That was alot of load time.

Talking wo0wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Deanne, super interesting this work, you had great work in making these, i lovely pages, lovely,

thanks for the affection in sharing with us these ok

kisses

Thanks Girls,
    I was more interested in reading the posts and It was kinda funny for me to read through the posts after a year or so....because I was asking Corey who worked for SBM at the time how to make a .png file ( with a transparent background) I had only just started scrapbooking and had no idea how to do it. Gee! I have learned something in that year LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
    Hey! PK did you dig this old thread up? I guess this is the one I was looking for and couldn't find it? I had forgotten what I even posted....BUt anyway there are more photos of the lot here than I remember so you know what I wanted to show you now anyway. Funny because only this morning Ian said ( and he didn't even know I was talking about the paintings on here) "Don't you ever get sick of the painted walls, they've been there 7 years now , Do you want to paint over them?"
    I do get sick of them and probably will paint them out but I would have to get someone else to do it.. I don't think I could do it - It took too long and I know I will never get time or inclination to do anything like that again _ I only did it just to see if I could.
    Well I would love to take all the credit for digging this up-but actually Sue posted in your thread the link, I went to it and decided to bring it back up--so Sue deserves the biggest thanks!!!! She's so good at finding old posts! Thank you Sue!!! But Moonbeam I still think your next vacation should be to Wisconsin. I will cook you a fantastic dinner if you stay a couple months and paint my house.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Sorry I can't come for Dinner PK - Melody already invited me

Wow! I'm a true newbie (just got scrapbook max in Oct) and I've so enjoyed looking around. But this wall mural is truly amazing. Thanks for reposting. I want to get in line for the mural painting and dinner. I'm not much of a cook but we can order in! Ha Ha! Maybe that should be my mural. ME actually cooking a gourmet meal in the kitchen!