+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thumbs up

WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!
    And that's all I have to say about your art Moonbeam. No, seriously You should be very proud of your work! God gave you a talent for a purpose, you know!
    I checked out ron Francis site and I can see why you admire his work. It is beautiful but It dosen't have the spirit yours does!
    Thank very much for sharing.
    Stephanie

OK, now you make me want to see your house! These murals so fantastic! You are so talented. Thanks for sharing.

Thumbs up Holy Cow you are a master with the brush

Surperb,Excelent,fantatic,beautiful,awesome and very soft to the eyes. The dimensional look blows me away.You are full of magic and you know your stuff. Luv all your hard work.

My gosh, how do you find the time to paint these great murals and make the wonderful layouts too?????? Thanks for sharing!

Thumbs up Wow Oh Wow, AWSOME !!!!!

Oh My Goodness you painted all of these beyond Awsom picts...BRAVO, speak about having a Heart of Gold, I am amazed and Always in total awe of your talent...so glad your at Max... BIG (((HUGS))) and Thank-You for sharing all these Blow me over Templates

Stunning and stunned! Thank you x

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    My gosh, how do you find the time to paint these great murals and make the wonderful layouts too?????? Thanks for sharing!
    I dont... these were painted a few years ago... and I haven't even picked up a paint brush in over 18 months.. but i sure miss painting. Actually now I have finished up at the Pharmacy ( I left last Week) I am hoping to paint some more and use them as a basis for handpainted art templates for our new scrapbook store and to put in the new Scrapbook Max store ( something truly original).. so hopefully I'll get to find my brushes again soon.
    and thank you all who made such great compliments.. I am awed and blown away that anyone even thinks they are good.. so thanks for the kind words folks

Sounds like a great idea. I wish you luck but I am sure you won't need it, you do great work!

PLEEEEEEEEASE, PLEEEEEEASE come to my house and paint!!! I know that you want to come visit the beautiful midwest state of Wisconsin!!!! These are incredible!! What talent you have! OMG! I wish that I could do half that good. Come live with me for 3 months, I could find plenty of places for you to paint. Beautiful!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Hey! PK did you dig this old thread up? I guess this is the one I was looking for and couldn't find it? I had forgotten what I even posted....BUt anyway there are more photos of the lot here than I remember so you know what I wanted to show you now anyway. Funny because only this morning Ian said ( and he didn't even know I was talking about the paintings on here) "Don't you ever get sick of the painted walls, they've been there 7 years now , Do you want to paint over them?"
    I do get sick of them and probably will paint them out but I would have to get someone else to do it.. I don't think I could do it - It took too long and I know I will never get time or inclination to do anything like that again _ I only did it just to see if I could.