+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Yeah, once you get into a program which uses "layers" it'll all become apparent. It's super easy to work with transparency ("alpha") once you get the hang of it and the creative potential is vast...
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

O Corey Corey Corey.. Id did it .I did it!! I'm so wrapt.. it was so easy... Thankyou I downloaded Gimp...and in 5 mins I worked out how to erase a piece of the image ... O am I going to have fun now Boy!
    It's late now at the bottom of the planet and I'm going to bed... but after work tomorow I'll be playing with the Gimp again... Thanks again Mate!

Cheers. Viva la GIMP!
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Hi Moonbeam, yes i'm another Aussie over here in Queensland, Brisbane, i just can't get over your murals they are just beautiful, would be such a shame to paint over them, you said you did do some for other people, were they happy with them & if so did your confidence not build with that, it's such a shame to with hold such a talent.
    JoJo

Yes they were very happy - but probably with the price I charged them
    Another reason I didn't get "into" it is I already have a chosen "career" that I love ...I am involved as much as I can in A Bible Ministry work.It's entirely volunteer work so I just need secular work to support myself and I need a job with "set hours" so I can work my ministry around it.. And wating for art commisions would truly mess that up and I was scared that as I love painting so much It would gradually take over and push more important things aside. I know though that in the future when God's KIngodom takes over rulership of the earth.. All peoples will have eternity- all the time they need to fulfil their hearts desire and do all the wonderful things we just don't have time for now. In the mean time I use it when I can as recreation.
    Thank you so much for your generous compliment.

Moonbeam... Quick, get your pm. I'm waiting here to talk to you!! We're in the same boat!!!

Granny

Hey Granny I am so thrilled to "meet" you - we are sisters..thanks so much .. I know we have a permanent bond now...

Oh, boy, the world will never be the same again. Don't forget Ladybug. The three musqueteers, or should I say, Scraperteers!

You suppose we're scaring the rest of the bunch here?

Granny

Naw, we're all very thrilled for you guys.

Thanks, Corey.... Understanding and tolerance are the hallmark of a brilliant mind!!!

Granny

ps: What do you think of the name... Scraperteers!?