+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Exclamation Bad Idea Wolvsie

You don't want Granny coming after you with a rolling pin..... I heard that her rolling pin is the size of baseball bat and it is made out of marble. When you get hit with it, well, you fall down to the ground then she throws her stinky mattress over your head. I heard it was REAL REAL bad!!!!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Talking Lol

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    You don't want Granny coming after you with a rolling pin..... I heard that her rolling pin is the size of baseball bat and it is made out of marble. When you get hit with it, well, you fall down to the ground then she throws her stinky mattress over your head. I heard it was REAL REAL bad!!!!

WOW!! Sorry I said anything...lmao....Granny, erase that from your memory bank and choose something small...You already squashed me like a bug already...lol....<wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Late and I am trying to catch up at what i missed Lovely and thank you.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst