+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Default Nah

You knew that you just had to make us envy cause some of us have never been to Roma! What a tease!!!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    You knew that you just had to make us envy cause some of us have never been to Roma! What a tease!!!
    You mouse!!!...;o)

Hey...Rome is not that expensive...but it's walk...walk...walk!!!
    Do you have a mileage credit card or do you search for low fares and off-season...just before and after the high season everything is cheaper and the weather is just fine. We look for small 3-star hotels that are family owned...they are older and cheaper...the word is "quaint"...LOL...but nearer to the center of things. In Rome it is not recommended to take the underground...too many gypsies with their hands in your purse or pocket...OH, my GOSH!!! I gotta get that journal going...I have tons of travel tips on how to save money...;o)

I can even travel for 3 weeks in Europe with one small suitcase...been there...done that!!! Take 3 pair of wrinkle shedding slacks all one color...blouses to match that can be left unbuttoned with a "T" underneath...one warm sweater to match and you have layers for spring and fall...2 pair flat- heeled shoes...one a bit dressier...like a ballet shape........
    and on & on...........

I can even tell you the name of the street and on which block the Romans buy their gold jewelry...there's one store where it's an advantage to speak a tad of Italian...;o)

Our travel days are almost over because we have spent almost all of the money I put aside...but there will always be a bit for Rome!!!

(((HUGGGS)))

MaryAnn thank you so much!! You are so talented and giving. But like the others-please take it easy. We want you back well rested and in good health.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Thank you for a wonderful gift Mary Ann xxxxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Thumbs up

Beautiful kit,thankyou