+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

WOW this is stunning!! Thank you soooo much for sharing this- and like the "rest" said- please take it easy, these "peeps" have been waiting soooo patiently for your return and are soooo happy to have you back on the computer..

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

The kit is absolutely beautiful and as usual a tribute to your talent and giving spirit.

Wonderful to see you are back on line. Just try very hard to remember that your health and full recovery has to be the most important job you can do.

You are truely one of God's angels.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Smile May I Add???

Quote Originally Posted by makeyesup View Post
    The kit is absolutely beautiful and as usual a tribute to your talent and giving spirit.

Wonderful to see you are back on line. Just try very hard to remember that your health and full recovery has to be the most important job you can do.

You are truely one of God's angels.
    Your also truely one of God's "Miracles" Your such an example of God's wonders and grace.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Absoultely beautiful kit thank you for sharing it with us and welcome "home". Everyone is soooooo happy and glad to see you recouping and posting again!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

OMIGOSH!!! OMIGOSH!!!!! Jumping up and down...so happy I came to visit today...YIPPPEEEEE-YEAAAAA...you're back...I'm gonna cry...I'm so happy for you and your family...but please take care...;oD)))))))))))))))))))
    That's not multiple chins...that's an ongoing giant smile!!!

LOTS of people are going to be very happy...;o)

P.S. I forgot to say Thank You...;o)
    AND!!! I always forget to check to see where people come from...we are almost neighbors...aaaggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!... why didn't I check earlier???
    I live about 10 minutes from PA border east of Warren, OH!!!

I am still so excited...LOL.
    I'll email or something but I can't wait to tell you this...my DH worked in Callery, PA...that's 5 miles from Mars...Mars, PA...for about 35 years...retired at 80 and was so happy this week because they are consulting him about something and he needed to go in...1 1/2 hour drive each way...during which he remained sane by smoking a cigar each way...;o)

Default thanks

thanks for the kit its beautiful keep up the good work. jeanne

AAAHHHHH, Wendy...have I ever told you that Rome is my DH and my favorite city in the world...;o) We love to just go there and spend days and days walking around...stopping only at noisy restaurants to eat...soaking up the antiquity. Once we walked all the way from the Baths of Caracalla to our fav hotel which is near the American Embassy...La Residensia!!!

I have Italian in my heritage...Piedmontese...my Mom lived in a small town there when she was a little girl. I was thrilled when a daughter and I were in Venice...DD speaks 5 languages...a small shop owner said I looked Piedmontese...;o)

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie49 View Post
    Mary Ann, dear!
    what a nice surprise to see you again so soon, i'm so happy you are back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you get well soon completly!!! wish you the best of the best, Gob bless you and your family
    Thank you so so much for sharing with us your talent
    BRAVA
    Wendy

OOOPS!!! Should have sent Wendy a PM...;o(