+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: June Challenge!

Thumbs up I love this

Quote Originally Posted by bluevelvet View Post
    Here is mine, I used the papers from Julie, TY. I think I used all embies to. This one I liked very much. Was alot of fun!

ughhhhh, it won't let me upload the template, will try again a little later. It did let me attach the JPEG.
    I never thought of using the paper plate as a frame! Good Grief, was a simple idea and I missed it! Instead, I looked for food to put on it........lol This is a cute template!!! Just in time for the 4th of July!!!!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Question

Not sure what to do, SBM is telling me my template for the picnic challange is to big. Anyone have any ideas of what I need to do?
    CHRISTINA

WOW, GUYS..you are INCREDIBLE!! Love the ants!! I'm really starting to get into these colors now!! THANKS!!

Default How much too big?

I'm not a good one to help with this but I know if you go back to your program and check on the box to remove the pic, that will shrink your size. Also, you might go and push in your embellishments a little to shrink them a tate.

The template can be 5.0 in size. Look at how big it says it is. That will give you an idea on how much you need to shrink it.

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    I'm not a good one to help with this but I know if you go back to your program and check on the box to remove the pic, that will shrink your size. Also, you might go and push in your embellishments a little to shrink them a tate.

The template can be 5.0 in size. Look at how big it says it is. That will give you an idea on how much you need to shrink it.
    It said the file was over 6.0 in size I did make it a 12x12 should I make it like an 8x8 and then try it? thanks
    CHRISTINA

These layouts are amazing!!!! Its gonna be a fun picnic book by the end of summer!!!
    Hey blue, ya gotta get it under 5.0, or it wont let ya upload it! Making 8x8 will work and see if any further you have to go! If ya do make your stuff smaller. it can be done, we all have had this WONDERFUL problem in the beginning!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Whew,,,,,,,,,,,,,, got it finally had to make it 8x8 and then optimize the embelishments.....
    Attached Files
    CHRISTINA

Default Yepper that should do it

Just change the size to 8x8 and adjust accordingly. I'm sure that will do it! Crops is right...... we've all had that happen to us before, LOL It can be frustrating trying to get it shrunk down but yours will probably be easy by changing the size.

!

nie

GREAT JOB BLUE!!! I knew ya could do it!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

thanks for help all, sure worked the ole puter had to reboot. but all is good now!
    CHRISTINA