Here it is. Only because is got a Macedonia horse (couldn't find a Trojan horse anywhere. USC is on vacation!), so when you open it an install it, your computer will self destruc in 10 seconds.
Emily's Slide Show
Now, pay attention, peons!!!
This is not a dvd. Please do not attempt to watch this anywhere except on computers, it will not work and will damage the disk.
1. Unzip the file to a folder on your desktop.
2. Burn the contents of the folder, not the folder itself to a cd.
3. If you want to watch it on your computer, just open the folder and click on the exe file.
4. You need your monitor at 1024x768 resolution or higher to see it, or it will be too big for your screen.
5. If you have an older computer, shoot it and get a new one. Or be patient while the pictures upload.
6. There is a help file that you can access one the show starts. You can see the pages by clicking each one on the list to the left of the screen, or click on Slide Show. When you click on Slide Show, you will hear the song.
The shows goes pretty fast. To spend more time on each picture, after you show ends, just click on each picture. You can e-mail from the show. You can save the picture to a different directory, you can change the speed of the show, but then it will not match the song. You can move to Alaska and take Crops with you. I'll love you forever. If you have any questions, tuff!
Please, let me know if there are any problems with the show so that I can fix them. Do not change the name of the files, or the show will not work.
Enjoy it. And thank you all for making it possible to do this. I really had a great time working on it.