+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Template: Rock N' Roll Dance Sport

Hey Granny, If you can come up with some of your fantastic home made embellishments for rock n' roll maybe we together can come up with a decent one.. much better than this
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

This is a really fun template! I love it!

Ok... Here is a couple I made today, and two I had made long ago...

I like this template, thanks for letting me contribute.

Let's Rock!!!!!!

Granny
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Love these Granny!

BTW, do you draw these on paper first and scan them in or do them right on the computer with a tablet?

Thanks, Steve. I have a tablet, but hardly ever use it. I do it right on the computer with the mouse. Occasionally, I cheat!

For instance, with the guitar. I imported a clipart, and made copies, then erased the bar and the top part, and made a template for the bottom, then I use a special program for the gradient.Then I made the bar from scratch, and made a template of the top, because I was in a hurry and did not want to mess with each screw. Then I created the strings and other parts from scratch.

The juke box was done step by step, which took forever. I did look at a picture while doing it, but changed a few things.

The puppy a learned to do from a PSP tutorial, and the record was done by looking at a clipart.

I don't have a good imagination. I have to look at things, then I study the shapes, and go from there. Although, I must say, I'm getting a little better at creating things. Ladybug can tell you that when I first started, she used my graphics as a dart board, they were so bad. So I have improved a little bit, and sometimes even manage to come up with an original, but mostly, I just learn from others.

Granny

Go Granny! Excellent... you are so clever . thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Granny
    Thanks, Steve. I have a tablet, .....................

Granny
    Hey! I work in a Pharmacy Dispensary.. and we have lots of tablets . Does that mean I should be able to do this too?

And also I just noticed I am a Senior member now!!!!Boy I aged quick.. I just got here! This is like my LIFE... I just got here and I'm senior already
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 05-26-2006 at 05:09 PM.