• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nanwu
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2007

Shapes for anyone

okay now, hope this works, have been making shapes with my new drawing tablet. They are a bit shakey as I did them free hand but if someone could let me know if these worked I would appreciate it It will feel good if these work, as I can start giving back to everyone
    Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by nanwu View Post
    okay now, hope this works, have been making shapes with my new drawing tablet. They are a bit shakey as I did them free hand but if someone could let me know if these worked I would appreciate it It will feel good if these work, as I can start giving back to everyone
    Downloaded them and cannot find them Will have to look more.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Same Here

I have no idea where they went!
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• nanwu
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2007

I downloaded them from here and they went to a folder called embellishpacker in my embellisments folder Have no idea on these things so go figure!!!!!!! but at least I know they work now

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

They went to the embellishment packer folder. I moved them from that to the shapes folder and tested them, and they worked. Great job on your Freehand shapes!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

A suggestion

Marion gave me some good advice a few months ago that I have been using most of the time......

On the .smb files, if you add the extension .zip then save it to a folder of your choosing. When your ready, just unzip or extract the folder and move to where you want it. No more looking for the folders!
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

great tip, thanks
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• omajo
                Digi Sage
                • Dec 2006

They are great Nanwu...., But I still need help to move from the embellishment packer to a shape folder.
                Thanks for sharing oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• mom7911
                  • Apr 2007

i love these thank you so much
                  sigpicmom7911 buddies are Verleen, autisticwonder, OnieRN, Patti Sorry to anyone who got offended by the travel link that was on my signature. Desmond removed it. Not to make anyone mad but I don't think anyone should have a link to a site attached to their signature.

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

I'm confused..thank u though
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• rosana brito
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jul 2006

Wowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

Ei Nanwu I loved these, he would like that taught to me you make them, therefore he would like to learn to make corners I find them wonderful when we place of the same paper it understands?

Thanks

kisses

Comment

• Nancy72
                        • Dec 2006

Mine are in SBM/Gallery/Images/Embellishments/Embellishment Packer...all of them...;o)
                        Thank you so much!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X