X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

If she cracks you up, you should see me when I get on the scale!!

Thanks, Kode, glad you like them.

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• JoJo
      • Mar 2006

Thanks for that onieRN,will remember that, still feels good. lol
      JoJo

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN
        Moonbeam, congrats!!! I quit smoking about 1 1/2 years ago and managed to add 70 lbs with it! I am struggling but I also have a major thyroid issue that is also hindering. Well I'm hanging in there but have only lost 2 lbs in a month.

I will use this templete myself as I continue my journey
        Only 2 lbs a month is the best way - slow and steady wins the race..... It took me 18 months to lose 55lbs..and I found that is the reason I have kept it off - simply because it gave me time to create new "Habits".. I guess this site is not the place to discuss it as it is so Off Topic but you are welcome to join us at Walking with Attitude ..we have a weight loss discussion section -I'm the forum moderator there so we'd love to help you and encourage you...then you can have your before and after photo's here on the Gallery

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

Thanks for the encouragement. I really need it. It does get discouraging.
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Tammy
            GO GIRLS! I'm a quitter too!
            I quit drinking 15 1/2 yrs. ago. ( Put on another pack a day, smoking!)
            I quit smoking 2 1/2 yrs ago. (Put on 30 lbs. since!)

How does one go from never having a weight problem or having to watch what I eat...
            to: DIET = Deprivation!
            Note: I don't grasp the concept of "Moderation"!
            I quit smoking many many years ago ( thank goodness) after I watched my Dad die of emphysema...but I put on weight too.
            I used to think Diet =Deprivation..I NEVER EVER use the word "diet" or think of it as a diet... I have just made permanent changes that I can comfortably live with..... It was only when I got rid of that idea that I actually looked at it as a journey and simply changed my eating habits... I eat more now than ever .I just eat differently...I cook differently .............At first people tried to make me feel like I was deprived when I said no thanks to Hot chips & a chocolate donut etc.... But now as I see them overweight and unwell & diabetic I know I am not deprived!! They are - deprived of feeling alive and well -Even Ian's diabetes has been reversed..his doctor is wrapt.
            His recent surgery was not "health" Issues but an injury.
            You too should check out walkingwithattitude.comif you want motivation and support to lose weight the right way and for good!
            Nicmaysy ( a few posts above) is a member at Walking with attitude and at the moment we are team mates on the same Walking challenge ( even though we have never met) and she is an inspiration to us there - she is doing so well.
            Last edited by Moonbeam; 05-25-2006, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Nicmaysy
              • Apr 2006

Go Moonbeam, getting recruits for our team!! No, it is a great site for motivation and fun! Though from the time I see you on this site I wonder where you find time to walk!! Thinking time for SM!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

O Nic.. I just carry my laptop with me when I go walking....on a tray around my neck like the Peanut's Hotdog's boy at the Baseball!

Comment

• kode
                  • Mar 2006

Hey I want a picture of that moonbeam!!!!

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

Moonbeam.... Can you stop recruiting long enough to tell me if my two little characters can joing your walking group?

Granny
                    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• lilbinkey
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Apr 2006

Ohh I love the the WW People.. Thanks for posting..
                      Hugzzz,
                      Binkey

Comment

• lilbinkey
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Apr 2006

Moonbeam,
                        I have some Cool Fifties Embelllishments that would go perfect with your Dance Templaint.. How do u uplosd them so other people can use them?? Help me Please

Hugzzz,
                        Binkey

Comment

• Flutterby
                          • May 2006

wow you look fantastic, you look 10 years younger. Well done you

Comment

• Moonbeam
                            • Mar 2006

Weight can age you terribly! I FEEL 20 years younger... probably because i gave up all white flour, refined sugar, and junk food... - fruit and vegatables are the basis of our daily eating plus from every food group....so I feel so alive now I feel like I wasted 20years being fat.

..and Blinkey Baby... I DON"T know how to up load embellishments ..I think I stuffed it up when I tried before..maybe someone else can explain that! I'd love the 50's dance stuff..thanks

Comment

• Granny
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Mar 2006

Binkey.... Put all the embellishments in a zip file, and then when you post, click on the manage attachments button below the post.

If you need a program for zipping the files, look for Win Zip on the net, is shareware.

If you need more details, let me know.

Granny
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X