X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Oh, my word, I love them. Specially the big one. Stunning. I hope you have not given up on this!

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Ladybug
      Mad Scrapper
      • Mar 2006

Corey, what can I say? These are incredible! I Love them. Thanks for sharing.

Ladybug
      sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Corey
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2006

Thanks for the kind words.

Naw I didn't give up Granny, for the past few years my life is all about my job, that's all. Although you'd never believe it to see my output. I know I'm capable of producing like double (or more) what I do but it's just a matter of conforming my life to a certain pattern - which will require me to turn up the self discipline knob a little. So that's the challenge right now, how to be better at my job. How to master the art of focus.

I'll go back to painting eventually, in particularly I plan to spend my golden years working on realism. Sculpting. And drawing. I figure skateboarding will be a bust by then, so...
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• GrannyScraps
          Layout Whiz
          • Jul 2006

This is a really fun layout!
          God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• KristyAnn
            Mad Scrapper
            • Feb 2006

thank you will use it for sure.........
            Happy scrapping !

Comment

Working...
            X