• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Template: Balloons Party Time

Anyone have party balloons & streamers? I have looked in every file I have and do not have anything........ Or even New's Eve stuff!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

I couldn't help myself I had to throw something together .. I had a ballon background..so I added some ribbons and text and I used the "balloon shape" in SM to shape the photo's. There are so many shapes we can use in there we can make photo's fit any theme...The red text area is just "add a papaer scrap to page" ..select a colour and choose "custom shape" and you can make your own balloons..............
    So I did this one just for you. .hope you like it or can use it to adapt to your liking.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 05-25-2006, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Nicmaysy
      • Apr 2006

Hi Moonbeam, I have been lurking, but love this template so thought I'd pop out and say Hi!

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

Wow .. Hi there My friend.. How are you?
        ( Nic and I know each other from another forum)
        Great to hear from you on SM... How's your scrapbooking going .. and hey! what's wrong with you girl - It's not like you to Lurk!
        Actually the next template I am about to upload is My weight Loss Journey which was made possible with Nicmaysy's help on the other site.. It's a "walking challenge site" ( Walking with Attitude)

Comment

• Corey
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2006

My weight Loss Journey which was made possible with Nicmaysy's help on the other site...
          Nice! Nothing but good can come from that Moonbeam.
          Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

Thankyou Mr. Sexy Voice!

Comment

• kode
              • Mar 2006

Corey you have a new name!!! Mr. Sexy Voice
              moonbeam, I love that name!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

Well Girl! Have you heard him? oooowee.....although the person may not match the voice... Who knows what he's really like in person maybe we're lucky to just hear his voice!!

Comment

• OnieRN
                  Scrap Guru
                  • May 2006

Thanks for the Balloons

Goodness we have a sexy bunch to guys here! I hope you can live with "Mr Sexy Voice" Corey!

Moonbean, thanks for the balloons and streamers. I plan to use them on a New's Eve party in Mexico Scrapbook.
                  sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

• Nicmaysy
                    • Apr 2006

Moonbeam, I am lurking...still figuring all this out. But I am slowly learning from all you guys and girls.

Comment

• Corey
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2006

Hee!

Well in "real life" my main priorities are guitar, skateboarding, and my cat. So it's a pretty safe bet I probably wouldn't fit in too well with many folks. However I can honestly say that I've had nothing but a pleasure in this forum. You guys are all top notch.

I'm very impressed with how nice everyone is, it restores my faith.
                      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Moonbeam
                        • Mar 2006

Can anyone make an embellishment of Corey playing his guitar while riding his skate board with his cat under the other arm.... Maybe the strings on the guitar are made of "catgut"???? No????

Comment

• Corey
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jan 2006

Hee har.

Comment

• Sandy
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Jan 2006

I found this but it's not free: http://kathrynbalint.com/shop/index....products_id=15

Comment

• Granny
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Mar 2006

Oh, Moonbeam, you just had to throw out that challenge, ah? Now I won't have a moments rest trying to figure out how to do it! Blasted!!

Granny
                              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                              X