+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Default way you go steve- awesome music and vocals

enjoyed it alot and my husband who like you knows lots about music, was impressed too, thanks for sharing that with us.
    susannah

Great work, Corey, I like both of them. And I can tell what they are. I hate looking at a "Masterpiece" of some abstract art, and while every one is going "ohhhhhhhh" and "woooooooooo" , and going... "What in the world....."

So, I like your work! There!

Moonbeam, I have never heard of that stuff you do. Please, could you post some of it, so that we can see it. I'm sure it's wonderful. Thank you.

Granny

Hey Steve.... Those are way cool!!!! I specially like Black Velvet. We used to dance to that in our line dancing.

You're very cool! Any way to save those, pretty please?

Granny

Quote Originally Posted by Granny
    Hey Steve.... Those are way cool!!!! I specially like Black Velvet. We used to dance to that in our line dancing.

You're very cool! Any way to save those, pretty please?

Granny
    You can right-click and do a "Save Target As"... If you want some other tunes (I don't know what genre you like), go to www.iireproductions.com and click on "Phacets Music".. There a whole ton of songs there
    Last edited by srussell; 05-27-2006 at 03:43 PM.

Thank you so much, Steve! You're so gracious!

I will visit your site and listen to the songs.

Granny

Steve,

I just listened to your recordings and they are just wonderful! How talented you are.

Have you ever taken the chance to ask a musician how artisitic he is or an artist how musically inclined he is? You'll be amazed. We ask people this all the time and I would say 95% of the time these people are talented both artistically as well as musically even though they may tend to be more so in one area.

Just a thought,
    Ladybug

I agree Ladybug. The brains of artistic people operate within a certain general realm and there's lots of room for crossover with art, music, literature, etc. for sure. On the other hand, try and find a good artist/musician who also has a love for bookkeeping. Hee! It's aaaalways a trade off.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

so true Coery...hehehe
    Steve I loved your singing... Boy! we have a multi talented lot here don't we... Any talent we have is truly God's gift to us..
    I will visit your site again too and check out more of your music..thanks for sharing that.
    Granny.. you said you have never heard of trompe L'Oeil It is a form of painting that produces a 3D effect on a flat surface and is life size... Trompe is french for "Trick" and L'Oeil is french for the eye.. so it literally means to trick the eye....A great Trompe L"oeil artist will blow your mind .. you have to scrutinize or touch it to see if it's really just a flat surface

Try typing John Pugh trompe L'Oeil into your search engine ...I reckon he's up there with the worlds best.......where reality leaves off and the painting begins is hard to tell... He's an Australian Artist who lives not that far from me and a very talented man....Compared to him my work is pathetic but I have enjoyed painting my own house.
    I had never had any training in Trompes but used to sell my artwork in several shops ( stores) and one day it dawned on me I had NEVER kept any of my work for myself - even my favourites ( aussie spelling there) I would keep something for a while but someone would want to buy it and i would sell it... I had seen trompe L'oeil in magazines and was busting to try it and I thought "If I paint on my walls - I can't sell it" I will have something to keep so off I went... I had just come back from a year in the country on a farm and was inspired to paint a Barnyard theme all through the house.. So I have a wierd house full of animals everywhere ( no! Not my husband and kids)
    I am presently compiling an album of my murals so will upload it to the gallery when I get it finished

Oh, yes, Moonbeam, I know what you mean now. Someone sent me some e-mails showing this guys work. Is awesome. Actually, two different guys that do it. It's totally mind boggling.

I would love to see your art. I'm sure it's terrific. And yes, isn't it amazing what a great lot we got here.

Thank you.

Granny

I'll post it soon but PLEASE do not think it's going to be anything like "the masters"....it's just my little attempt at it...