+ Reply to Thread

Smile New to SBM and scrapbooking in general!

Hi there!

I am new to SBM. I am a homeschooling mother of fraternal twin boys who will be 9 yo in late June. Another homeschooling mom told me about how she has her boys doing "digital notebooking" as a way to learn new material and document what they have learned, and she is the one who pointed me to SBM. I also have Photoshop Elements 4.0, but wanted a program that was easy for my boys to learn to use for their notebooking. So far, we only have the trial download, but I am sure we will be purchasing it soon. This looks like a great program and I am sure it is easy enough to use for them to learn! I am looking forward to creating some great things for our homeschool!

Cindy in Reno, NV

Hi and welcome to you (and your boys). You will not regret choosing sbm, it is such a great program and so user friendly. If you are ever stuck or just want to chat there are always friendly people on here willing to help, it's like a second family on here so join in. You will be creating great things for you home school in no time

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Welcome, the program is very easy to use and a lot of fun. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hey welcome to the froum...

Angelwithin is ma bum chum

Get a Taste of Religion.. Lick a Witch

Thumbs up Welcome Rob !!!!!!!!

Cualquier Recepción Robmake, E Siempre Una Alegría Para Recibir Nuevo Miembros En Esto Foro, Era Feliz Al Saber Que Esto Enseñanza Sus Muchachos También, éste Y Maravilloso, Ellos Con Certeza Habían Sido Asombrado Cuando Parecer Con Las Gente Prestativas Que Existe En Esto Mundo Del Scrapbookmax Autorización

Happinesses

Besos Sus Muchachos

Ro
    :d

Welcome, this is the place to feed a scrapbooking addition and you will become addicted
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa